• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Voluntary Occupational Transfer ( VOT )

I received an offer for Nav Comm this morning.  Thanks to all for posting updates.  It helped me get through this process.  Good luck!

Just got mine to Infantry. COS July 15th to BTL and then god knows where I'm going as of now!! Congrats to all those who have heard so far. Im on cloud 9.

Scuba_Dave said:
Just got mine to Infantry. COS July 15th to BTL and then god knows where I'm going as of now!! Congrats to all those who have heard so far. Im on cloud 9.

You just replaced someone OTing out of Infantry, congratulations on making the net loss on their OUTCAP 0.  ;D

Spiderman-Computer-Desk.jpg

Hahahahaha Im stoked. Thank you everyone for sitting here bitching and waiting with us. Made for an enjoyable VOT season lol

Scuba_Dave said:
Hahahahaha Im stoked. Thank you everyone for sitting here bitching and waiting with us. Made for an enjoyable VOT season lol

Dont all leave yet, I still don't have mine.

I like this thread since I just started this account and I already have 1000+ MP lol.

Found out today that I was selected for Construction Tech! Pretty happy. I didn't think I was going to get it first time around. COS date is July 15th as well so things are moving quick!

I'll miss my brothers in the RCR but looking forward to getting into a trade that I think I'll enjoy much more.

Good luck to everyone still "patiently" waiting.

hoping for a quick course load message,

Poet Starts july 17...  ending feb 24, which lines up to QL3 March 21...

so hopefully i make that course, if not the next one is august 20, ending 21 March.. just misses the course..

My acceptance is sent up....just waiting for VOT instructions to come back. (It isn't real for me until that happens)

Since I don't need to do POET (already have it, so hopefully they don't mess that up), it will be interesting to see when I may get loaded onto QL3.

Has anyone here ever been on BTL in Petawawa? What's the daily routine like?

I'm hoping to be sent to a construction troop or with the base CEs for OJT but not sure when or how I will find out about that. I guess I will wait for the VOT instructions to come back.

Hey all,
I'm still waiting for any info on Image Tech VOT.... I know its very competitive, but I'm curious about the portfolio of those that are applying. If I don't get accepted and I have an Advertising diploma.... Than damn...

I'm hearing mixed.things.. my administration officer tells me I'd be going to course on TD.. which is what I'm expecting.. but the ATIS guys keep telling me that I should be posted to kingston because poet and ql3 are longer then 6months combined. But I cannot find a reference for that at all

Last concern.. ql4
Everyone who gets posted to north bay.. has to go to to an airfield to get their package complete.. is that true?

Back