• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Visiting RMC.

KiIlerPotato

Inactive
Reaction score
This year I have applied to RMC as a pilot, I've already completed successfully my ACS (Aircrew Selection Center) and all my medicals came back fine. My grades are very well on track to what they are looking for, all I have to do now is wait for an answer. I am currently a reservist in HMCS Jolliet, my question is: Because I live kinda far away from RMC, is there any way I might be able to be subsidized to go and visit the campus? If I go down for spring break, do you think I would be able to get reimburst for part of the trip down? And my last question is are there any planned tours that happen, or can I just talk to the admissions office and ask for a tour\right to visit with my military ID?

KiIlerPotato said:
This year I have applied to RMC as a pilot, I've already completed successfully my ACS (Aircrew Selection Center) and all my medicals came back fine. My grades are very well on track to what they are looking for, all I have to do now is wait for an answer. I am currently a reservist in HMCS Jolliet, my question is: Because I live kinda far away from RMC, is there any way I might be able to be subsidized to go and visit the campus? If I go down for spring break, do you think I would be able to get reimburst for part of the trip down? And my last question is are there any planned tours that happen, or can I just talk to the admissions office and ask for a tour\right to visit with my military ID?
You can visit the campus by arranging a visit through the liaison office.  The information can be found at the RMC website and no you will not be reimbursed for your visit.

Ask your reserve unit if they want to sponsor your trip to Kingston for an RMC visit (explaining you want to attend RMC next year).  If they are kind enough and have some extra year end budget, they might be able to accomodate you.

Max

Back