• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vancouver Regiments

theSage

Inactive
Reaction score
I haven't post on this forum since 2004 for just before heading of to BMQ. 

Anyway I was wondering if I could get opinions about the Regiments in the lower mainland of BC.  I was infantry but like the ubique fellows.  I hear the Seaforths eat their own,  I live closest the Royal westies and had a buddy who may still be in the BCR. 

I have been out for a while and have a university education.  Is being a officer worth while?

I thinking about a C class contract, how are those?

Sigh... once and army dink, always an army dink.

Pro Patria ****ers

I was originally going Army Reserves, I ended up changing because there was more opportunity for me with the Navy Reserves. The Royal Westminster Regiment had very decent folk in it, the person who started my application was in contact with me almost all throughout my application process, I also met a few people from The British Columbia Regiment (Duke of Connaught's Own), all in all they were awesome to talk to when I had question and so forth. I myself want to get a Class C contract down the road, but you gotta start from the bottom and bring yourself to the top..

In my opinion, I would try for The Royal Westminster Regiment, they seem to be hurting for infantrymen (Provided that's what you want to go back as, or if you decide to go for an Officer trade).. The Royal Westminster Regiment is also looking for Infantry Officer...

Class B are not easy to come by and are few and far between.... Class C are unicorns.

If you're looking for steady, consistent, full time work, the Reserves is not for you.

Back