• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

No. I want to know why he was raided, what they expected to find, what they did find, etc. There is much information lacking in my mind. Perhaps I missed it but I'm not interested in how people are connecting him to Trump until I know more. Is that so wrong?
No. Mine was tongue-in-cheek about not speculating on Army.ca….just feels, not right… 😉

No. I want to know why he was raided, what they expected to find, what they did find, etc. There is much information lacking in my mind. Perhaps I missed it but I'm not interested in how people are connecting him to Trump until I know more. Is that so wrong?
As with other criminal cases we should expect to eventually get to read unsealed search warrant affidavits and evidence seizure disclosures. That will at least pain the picture of what probable cause is accepted by a judge, what was sought, and, with modest detail, what was actually found.

As with other criminal cases we should expect to eventually get to read unsealed search warrant affidavits and evidence seizure disclosures. That will at least pain the picture of what probable cause is accepted by a judge, what was sought, and, with modest detail, what was actually found.
I'm aware of that. Which is why I'm waiting instead of guessing.

I'm aware of that. Which is why I'm waiting instead of guessing.
National Security stuff doesn’t always come out in the wash.

There is a strong belief that he was tied to a few ‘unsolved’ murders and disappearances around here of some Russian whistleblowers.

Not to mention that Jared K would visit him.

National Security stuff doesn’t always come out in the wash.

There is a strong belief that he was tied to a few ‘unsolved’ murders and disappearances around here of some Russian whistleblowers.

Not to mention that Jared K would visit him.
And that's the kind of non specific info that people will use to create rumours about Trump. Like he's pulling a Hillary and winnowing his enemies/ detractors. Not that Clinton is guilty of that, but look at the publicity she has concerning that, based on perception and speculation.

No knock on you Kev.

And that's the kind of non specific info that people will use to create rumours about Trump. Like he's pulling a Hillary and winnowing his enemies/ detractors. Not that Clinton is guilty of that, but look at the publicity she has concerning that, based on perception and speculation.

No knock on you Kev.
Oh I think Hillary and Bill should be in the cell next to Trump and Jared.

On Friday, Kamala Harris admitted her failed policies have led to the worst inflation crisis in 100 years.

Some comment on her new economic policy.

I didn’t realize that the US drove the global issues that raised inflation around the world after the start of the pandemic.

In fact, most of the rise in inflation in 2021 and 2022 was driven by developments that directly raised prices rather than wages, including sharp increases in global commodity prices and sectoral price spikes driven by a combination of pandemic-induced kinks in supply chains and a huge shift in demand during the pandemic to goods from services. Fiscal policy contributed to the inflation, but primarily through its effects on consumer demand for commodities and goods in limited supply rather than through the labor market.

I didn’t realize that the US drove the global issues that raised inflation around the world after the start of the pandemic.

Bold of you to assume that those who promote places like "End Wokeness" and "Trump War Room" have ever opened up a .edu link.

On Friday, Kamala Harris admitted her failed policies have led to the worst inflation crisis in 100 years.
Most of the causes were not attributable to the administration.

What the administration has been doing the past few years about inflation, is attributable.

One of the problems Harris inherits with the "Biden-Harris Administration" branding is that whenever she proposes to fix something if elected, the obvious questions are "why wait" and "what have you done so far" and "doesn't this mean you'll have to change what you've been doing".

… the obvious questions are "why wait" and "what have you done so far" and "doesn't this mean you'll have to change what you've been doing".
True enough, but how much power does a veep truly have to get something done that the boss doesn’t? And I’m also guessing that’s gotta go for both Team Donkey & Team Elephant administrations. I’d love to hear from those who can educate me beyond Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ portrayal on “Veep” :)

True enough, but how much power does a veep truly have to get something done that the boss doesn’t?
None. But if the VP doesn't stand apart from the administration on policy, it's also her policy. I expect a Harris administration would be under more influence of the leftmost progressives of the party than the Biden administration already is. She isn't notable for independent thinking and well-reasoned policy.

None. But if the VP doesn't stand apart from the administration on policy, it's also her policy. I expect a Harris administration would be under more influence of the leftmost progressives of the party than the Biden administration already is. She isn't notable for independent thinking and well-reasoned policy.
Independent thinking and well reasoned policy is no way to have an election.

Seems like a few of the ultra progressive Democrats are getting primaried

somebody doesn’t understand the Posse Comitatus Act, and USC Title 10 vs Title 32 powers…
Well the more concerning parts is that he’s learning how to work around some of those.

Precedence for the Insurrection Act (irony) from Bush Sr in LA (after the Governor requested), and Eisenhower using the 101st ABN in Arkansas (without the Governor requesting, as he was actively resisting and Federalizing the Guard there to remove it from the Governor’s control)

The border is Federal, so there is an element of legitimacy in using federal troops for that, especially if the Governors request — other LE usage that has been discussed is downright worrisome.

Back