• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

up to date information on infantry training after bmq

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoldierInTheMaking said:
What about RCR in Petawawa? and PPCLI in Edmonton?

???

That was answered in the detailed post that you quoted.

SoldierInTheMaking said:
and after you do your DP1 infantry course and get to your battalion, what happens then?

Why, you infanteer of course.

What Canadian_moose is saying is the the majority of time ALL PPCLI recruits go to the training school in Wainwright or Shilo and then get posted to either Edmonton or Shilo and ALL RCR's go through their training school and then get posted to Pet or Gagetown.

After you get to BN there is probable a few threads on that subject but you will done unit and company level courses. When the unit runs a PCF (primary combat functions) course cycle you will probably go on one of several courses.  A few examples are Driver Wheel, 25mm Turret Operators Crse, LAV Driver, IPSWQ (Infantry Platoon Support Weapons Qualification) to name a few.

dangerboy said:
I have an SQ timetable in front of me right now and the course is 20 training days.  Now add on weekends, stat holidays (if applicable) and it adds up to around 4 weeks long.  For Infantry the SQ has been added onto their basic Infantry qualification (BIQ), I do not know off the top of my head how long that one is.

I think the answer has been done in the above post.

Now, can someone please clean up all of this pepper.

And please make sure not to mix it up with the pile of fly shit we have seperated.....

Locked.

dileas

tess

milnet.ca staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back