• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Unofficial Wardiary Census

X-Large French Vanilla with a 1/3 milk.. mmm... caffeine...

Thought you‘d like that

Regards

X-tra Large Triple Triple. aka the "its gonna be a long road move" special...

Normally, I eschew coffee (not good for my nerves ... "Did you hear an explosion?" ... something I actually said recently in Kabul ...)

All time fav: White Chocolate Truffle (one of those "International" flavours in the rectangular tins - they fit in my LBV/ruck better, but it‘s a good idea to wrap a couple of elastics around the can after you‘ve opened it)

Off-duty: With Highland Cream (it‘s like Bailey‘s, only it‘s made with Scotch ... mmm ...)

Curling: With Kahlua (then watch the shakes set in ...)

"Just to be Social": French Vanilla from Timmie‘s

"Stand To": One canteen cup, two coffee packets, one hot chocolate, and all the leftover sugar and creamers I have lying around ...

new one out of South Africa, very strong black coffee in canteencup along with 4ounces of. "Amrula" a real eye opener. But nothing comes closer to heaven than a tradition abolished by the "POLITICALLY CORRECT" in about 1985, after four or five days on patrol soaked, hypothermically cold, tired, shaking with fatigue half starved, did I mention TIRED? Canteen cup filled with the real deal "PUSSER RUM" poured while being debriefed, drank in about ten minutes and out for the count, comfortable and warm, good nite mama!!

I would be most disappointed if the real regiments were not following traditionn on the QT!

The real deal was overproof rum, but at the time your body is in need of everything it just soaks it up and metabolizes everything in short order, no hangover, no after effects that I noticed at all, just totally refreshed and ready to go!

And there are more then just one Army Cadet on this site, there are quite a few...i posted something about a competition at Frot York that I was in last Saturday...i got lots of replies from cadets in our sister corps... QY RANG Toronto

Yeah I think there may be some "someday Ill be" going on in the polls.....also take note of my rating of "1". I have been rated "1" 6 times so I know there is at least 6 cadets. As I pursue them with fiery vengence on these boards.

Double " Scotch on the Rocks",plus a nice big cigar , before bed . Works for me. Did someone say mix? That‘s like adding tomato , or clamato juice to beer ! Barbarians! The nerve of some people , to " pollute" the " Nectar of the Gods".I will deal with these " Barbarians" in Vahalla! Just joking , OK.

Copied over the poll results. See page 1.

Back