• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

U.S. Pay Rate‘s,Housing Allowence‘s etc.

Spr.Earl

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
The link below is for U.S. Military pay rate‘s,
bonus‘(jump,dive,eod,etc.)also clothing allowence‘s.

http://www.dfas.mil/money/milpay/pay/

Just for general info as to their bonus‘ and extra‘s for all rank‘s and trade‘s,Army,Navy,A.F.,
Marine‘s.

Like in the U.S.Force‘s over seas in a combat zone you don‘t pay Tax‘s!!!!

Also U.K. Force‘s out of the U.K. for more than 6 month‘s also pay no Tax‘s!!!

Arn‘t you interested how the other half get‘s paid?

At one time the C.F. was the 2nd highest paid in the world before Australia (mid 70‘s).

I‘ve heard this before from many a CF member, and I myself would feel the same way, I imagine: Many would prefer to make less money on their paycheck and have that money put back into the Forces for supplies, material, etc.

I posted this for general interest for all.
If your not interested so be it.

As there are those of us who have served over seas with other nation‘s and the subject of pay and benifit‘s alway‘s come‘s up over time and we alway‘s compare,that is why I posted the link I found because D.N.D. has and is changing the rule‘s.

I go up to Cold Lake for training all the time, in the shack‘s we have had to pay for laundry for quite awhile now,even for those living on base have the same and yet they pay R&Q.!

The mess hall,mealcard you are only allowed x amount of $ per day,if you go use all that day‘s allowence in one meal you starve for the rest of the day,and it‘s easy for a Engineer to eat his/her allowence in one sitting if they have realy been working.
Were as before all you could eat!!

The best Mess Hall in the country used to be Chilliwack,all the fresh vegies,fruit‘s,fish and they even flew in lobster and scallop‘s from the east coast when in season, all because Engineer‘s food allowence is one and a half time‘s to the rest of the Army,due to our job description.

So the reason for the post.

Back