• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

TWN SF: White Cam on Face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SABOT said:
You guys are starting to make them sound like some sort of Airsofters. 
what  do you mean by saying "you guys are starting to make them sound like some sort of airsofters?"

mckee19 said:
what u mean airsofters?

What are you trying to say?  A "." means nothing to me.  "what u mean airsofters?" is written like a kindergarden kid playing on a computer.  What are you trying to communicate, other than a total lack of education?  Airsofters have been a topic of conversation on this site quite often.  Even I have read about them.  Gee whiz!

SABOT said:
What are you trying to say?  A "." means nothing to me.  "what u mean airsofters?" is written like a kindergarden kid playing on a computer.  What are you trying to communicate, other than a total lack of education?  Airsofters have been a topic of conversation on this site quite often.  Even I have read about them.  Gee whiz!
what is your problem? this site isnt for people to go around critisizing other people`s posts.
i was trying to figure out what he meant by "you guys are making them seem like airsofters", i know what an airsoft is.
if you have nothing to add to the post then just keep your opinion to yourself

SABOT. Full STOP. First of all, you have been insulting people in another topic that I have previously posted in. I find your conduct extremely disrespectful. It is obvious that you have not read the guidelines and rules that this forum operates under. I'm sure a MOD will come along soon to post up the links and sort you out. DO NOT insult others, and watch your tone. Currently you do NOT hold much credit without
1) filling out your profile and
2) behaving in a mature fashion

Consider this a friendly warning from a fellow member, to STOP posting and START reading.

Regards.

MedTech said:
SABOT. Full STOP. First of all, you have been insulting people in another topic that I have previously posted in. I find your conduct extremely disrespectful. It is obvious that you have not read the guidelines and rules that this forum operates under. I'm sure a MOD will come along soon to post up the links and sort you out. DO NOT insult others, and watch your tone. Currently you do NOT hold much credit without
1) filling out your profile and
2) behaving in a mature fashion

Consider this a friendly warning from a fellow member, to STOP posting and START reading.

Regards.
i fully agree, i edited my spelling so the question would be better understood

MedTech

Are you for real.  Case in point:

mckee19 said:
i fully agree, i edited my spelling so the question would be better understood

::)

i edited my question because it was being misunderstood, you thought i was asking what is an arisoft but what i wanted to know was why are we making them sound like airsofters?
but all it would have took was a simple "hey your question does not make sence" not take shots and say i am un-educated

SABOT said:

Yes SABOT, I am quite 'real' and so was your comment directed at mckee19. It was a personal insult, and that is not condoned.

mckee19 said:
what is your problem? this site isnt for people to go around critisizing other people`s posts.
i was trying to figure out what he meant by "you guys are making them seem like airsofters", i know what an airsoft is.
if you have nothing to add to the post then just keep your opinion to yourself

By the way, it was my post you were responding to, so what am I to do.  Oh Yes!  KEEP MY OPINION TO MYSELF.  Sorry, but you have one too, and are permitted to post it, so why can't I?  Perhaps I will have to type something out on another forum that you habitate so that you can read the reply, if I can't do it here.   ::)  And for Pete's sake learn how to use the English language properly.  More practice, practice, practice.

Enough already.

Topic is locked and if I catch any of you acting like this in another thread, you'll get the appropriate warning.

Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back