• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trying to find my dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kylie_golden

Hi My name is Kylie Golden i have been trying to find my dad for a year now... His Name is Ward Edwards Golden he is on the army base in comox  i think. My family doesnt want me to find him and i really need to find him ... i have a picture of him under my pillow and i think about him everynight. if anyone could please help me i would be very thankful.
Kylie

Hey, sorry I cna't help, wish I could...but Good Luck in your search!!

peace
:cdn:

they dont want me to find him becuz they said i will get hurt because he doesnt want anythign to do with me or my sisters

Well fair enough.  Very tough subject.  hope things work out the best for you.

Kylie:

You have found me!!!    Here is my email address.  wgolden@[deleted].com  This email address has not changed in 5 years and your mom is aware of it!

Dad....

YAY!!! Yo fond your DAD!!! AND Your DAD found YOU!!  I hope you have fun knowing each other and I hope that you are happier now!! :salute: :cdn:

i guess there are happy endings congradulations

This website brought together a family....  :'(

I promised my self i wouldnt...cry....  :crybaby:

:salute: :army:

Good Luck to the both of you! Hope things turn out great! :salute: :crybaby: ;D

I'm locking this since the issue is cleared up and before there's anymore crying from the Peanut Gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back