• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Transcript

LibraGirl

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I browsed through the topics but couldn't find the answer. Sorry if this question has been asked!

I want to apply for MARS, which is accepting applications at the moment but I would like to get in a few more uni courses to bump up my GPA. So my question is, do I have to send in my transcript right away after I send in my application? Can I wait to send it in a couple months time? I'm just worried the trades will fill up soon.

Cheers!

They will need it asap i imagine, they wanted mine when I handed in my paper application.
Hope I can Help, KW

Well, I did my application online, there's probably no difference right? Well I'll just wait and call a recruiter tomorrow, got a little excited for my own good. Thanks for the reply!

We want and expect transcripts of what you have done now.  If you decide to do courses later, we will want updated transcripts. 

OMG I actually have an answer, for online at least!
It states that you must have all papers in to them within 60 days, or your file may be suspended and after 1 year, closed.
I would suggest double checking or submit it now, within the time limit and provide a revision later.

Back