• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trade switch Post BMQ

evmaclennan

Inactive
Reaction score
good afternoon everyone

this morning I accepted a job with the forces for wep tech- land. My question to anyone who can assist - is the only way to switch trades by not completing your trade specific training or by fulfilling your initial contract? My first 2 trade preferences were infantry and combat engineer, I waited approx 600 days since application to job offer due to living out of the country for 6+ months so the process was quite long. I am happy to to a weapon tech if that's my only option, the gentleman who offered me the role requested that I accept or decline the role and would not comment on if the other 2 trades were available in the near future. I dont mean to come off as sounding ungrateful because im not, I Just simply had more interest in the other trades.

thanks in advance guys & girls.

evmaclennan said:
good afternoon everyone

this morning I accepted a job with the forces for wep tech- land. My question to anyone who can assist - is the only way to switch trades by not completing your trade specific training or by fulfilling your initial contract? My first 2 trade preferences were infantry and combat engineer, I waited approx 600 days since application to job offer due to living out of the country for 6+ months so the process was quite long. I am happy to to a weapon tech if that's my only option, the gentleman who offered me the role requested that I accept or decline the role and would not comment on if the other 2 trades were available in the near future. I dont mean to come off as sounding ungrateful because im not, I Just simply had more interest in the other trades.

thanks in advance guys & girls.

If it's not the job offer you want to accept, then turn it down and request to be re-merit listed for your other two occupations.

Simple as that

Back