• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

the waiting part !!!

Thankyou for your good advice. I will definitely abide by it.

It does get a little confusing comparing different trades as you said.

Thanks again. ;)

not quite sure on the numbers, I think the last I heard was from kincauncks, and that was approx 290 positions available for armoured.

Well thats a good amount, 290.  :D

Taking my fitness test on August 4th, and thats the last thing I need to do.

It would be nice to start BMQ this Fall. 

Thanks for the info.  :)

The fact that you're quoting the character Barnes from Platoon is troubling too

I quoted Barnes from platoon, to mock Tang's use of killing in his profile, and his avatar of a Vietnam flick.

But good analysis of the flick!

( I had to come to Tan's defence in one manner)

dileas

tess

second chance,

your best bet is to call the nearest CFRC and ask them about the positions yourself... or PM kincanucks

the 48th regulator said:
I quoted Barnes from platoon, to mock Tang's use of killing in his profile, and his avatar of a Vietnam flick.

But good analysis of the flick!

( I had to come to Tan's defence in one manner)

dileas

tess

Ah I thought the Barnes quote was something that HE had used, sorry for the mix up.

dk said:
Now the ONLY thing keeping my file from being at the July 18th board is some sort of an agreement letter from a debt that I should have dealt with a long time ago.

Well didn't make it to the 18th. Sept 5th is the next one. More waiting. On the better side all the debts and other problems are FINALLY taken care of. How long is Medical and Aircrew Medical valid for? And when are the Winter BMQ dates if anyone knows?

Thanks

Back