• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Spam and Scam Superthread- Merged

[quote

Clever Bastards, see the scheme ?.

Their reply:

Sent: Tue 9/01/09 1:58 AM
To:  ejp1@sympatico.ca

INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY DEPARTMENT 
UNIT 25,TAMAN EMAS PROMIN JAYA MIRI EAST,
PENNANG.MALAYSIA
Tel:+60164681075

ORDER NO.: 10194

Attn(Winner)Dr. I.M. Strange,

Thank you for writing INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY DEPARTMENT, This is to acknowledge the receipt of your order from your claims, we have just confirmed that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept, at the headquarters of the MALAYSIA Lottery Board and all necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your winning Certified Bank Cheque of $552,000.00 US Dollars has been process in your name. All your winning documents which include your certificate and a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the MALAYSIA government, stating that the money was obtained legally through the MALAYSIA National Lotto will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected.

Am pleased to be at your service, with our strong assets base, insurance cover for all deliveries and a Ten year working relationship with the MALAYSIA LOTTERY, You are making a classic choice. Getting your Lottery Winnings across to you is very easy, you will however be required to follow our guidelines perfectly.

Firstly, we received your full residential Address for delivery of cheque via our courier.

Secondly, you are required to send us a scanned copy of any form of identification. {Driver's license or international passport} Or any valid ID card number will also be accepted, for identification on the delivery of your funds.

Lastly you are to make a choice from the Delivery Options layered out below, you are to make a most affordable and suitable choice

Description of parcel to be delivered:
An original certificate of weight:-------------0.15kg
Bonded draft of weight:-------------0.17kg
Total weight of parcel:-------------0.32kg
Colour of Parcel:-------------Brown.

OPTIONS FOR DISPATCHING YOUR CHEQUE/DOCUMENT TO YOU via

A. GOLD DELIVERY: in 24hours
Delivery cost USD $150.00  00.00
V.A.T USD
$50.00 00.00
Insurance USD
$50.00 00.00
TOTAL USD
$250.00 00.00

B. PREMIUM DELIVERY: in 48hours
Delivery cost USD $50.00  00.00
V.A.T USD
$50.00 00.00
Insurance USD
$50.00 00.00
TOTAL USD $150.00 00.00

C. CLASSIC DELIVERY: in 5Days
Delivery cost USD $30.00  00.00
V.A.T USD
$50.00 00.00
Insurance USD
$50.00 00.00
TOTAL USD $130.00 00.00

NOTE: That the delivery charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damages or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities. International delivery department does not allow cash on delivery {C.O.D} as all payment must be made before shipment can commence, because the delivery fee receipt will be attached on your delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs. Your satisfaction is our priority we look forward in providing you the best of our quality service.

You are required to provide us with the requested information immediately, so that you will be giving guideline on how to make the payment for the delivery charges, to enable us effect the delivery of your funds.

Regards

Mr. James Young
Dispatch Agent
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY DEPARTMENT MALAYSIA.

OPENING HOURS Monday - Sunday 24 hours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: deliverydeptsdn.phb@live.com.my
Subject: Lotto Winner
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:15:51 +0000

Gentlemen,

Herewith information as requested:

Dr. I.M. Strange

6875 Lasalle Blvd.

Verdun Quebec

Canada

514-761-6131

At the moment, please do not call directly, as I want this to be a surprise for my wife.
please continue to use my my Email address for further instructions.

I remain your truly,

Dr. Ian Moss Strange.

Re:

WORLD ASIA FREELOTTO CHARITY DONATIONS 2009FREELOTTO ASIA SDN. BHD.www.freelotto.comTEL:+60164681075FAX:+60100009281  World Asia Freelotto Notification This is to inform you that your Email address have won a prizemoney of Five hundred and fifty two thousand United States Dollars, ($552,000.00)for this year Asia Freelotto 2009 Lottery. (CONTACT THE PAYMENT REMITTANCE DIRECTOR.)Name:Mr James YoungE-mail:deliverydeptsdn.phb@live.com.myTell:+60164681075You are also advised to provide us with the informations below: Full name:?Residential address:? So we can deliver your winnings cheque safely.Country:?Tel NO:?OCCUPATION:? Lottery CoordinatorMr James Young. Copyright © 1996-2009 Asia Feelotto Leasing Corporation.All Rights Reserved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.

{0}
Mark as read

Mark as unread

Delete

Junk

Not junk

Print

View message source

This message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full message  © 2009 Microsoft Privacy Legal  © Bell Canada 2009 Service Agreement Privacy 

Good Luck you A.. Holes.

[quote
[/quote]

On the ongoing saga with Mr. Young, here's whats happened so-far.

Sent to Mr Young today.

Dear Mr. James Young,

Please advise as to your reference to High Shipping costs, as to what is being shipped, on this suject, what is being shipped ?. As it is my understanding the my winnings are be forwarded in the form of a Cheque or Bank Draft. The cost of a FedEx  envelope to your region should not exceed $23.50 USD.

I remain, your truly Dr. I.M. Strange.

FastEddy said:
[quote

On the ongoing saga with Mr. Young, here's whats happened so-far.

Sent to Mr Young today.

Dear Mr. James Young,

Please advise as to your reference to High Shipping costs, as to what is being shipped, on this suject, what is being shipped ?. As it is my understanding the my winnings are be forwarded in the form of a Cheque or Bank Draft. The cost of a FedEx  envelope to your region should not exceed $23.50 USD.

I remain, your truly Dr. I.M. Strange.

This is what they replied.

PENNANG.MALAYSIA

Attn(Winner)Dr. I.M. Strange,

NOTE: That the delivery charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damages or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities. International delivery department does not allow cash on delivery {C.O.D} as all payment must be made before shipment can commence, because the delivery fee receipt will be attached on your delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs. Your satisfaction is our priority we look forward in providing you the best of our quality service.

You are required to get back to us if you are ready to make the payment of $250 for the delivery of your winnings cheque, so that you will be giving guideline on how to make the payment for the delivery charges, to enable us effect the delivery of your funds.

Regards

Mr. James Young
Dispatch Agent

Now ! these guys seem to be working on volume, just a measly $250.00 and God knows what they send you if anything. Any comments.

Now I'm going to reply, if the 250 should be USD or CDN.

Cheers.

Has anybody tried sending a forged $300 cheque for "processing of your winnings", and asking the scammers to mail you back the $50?

[quote
[/quote]

Boy they must think they got a real live one.

This was their latest reply:

PENNANG.MALAYSIA

Attn:(Winner)Dr. I.M. Strange.

Dear sir to expedite every process and deliver your winnings cheque to you,be inform that you are to locate the nearest western union in your country and make the payment of  USD$250.00 dollars for your delivery fee through our Account's Officer Name as stated below:

Name.......................... Linda Gayathiry Fernandez
Address....................... UNIT 25,TAMAN EMAS PROMIN JAYA MIRI EAST,
PENNANG.MALAYSIA
Mode of Payment:.............Western Union Money Transfer

Immediately you make the payment , do send us information’s such as:

Sender's Name: ..............
Receiver's Name:.............
Test Question:...............
Test Answer:.................
Money Transfer Control Number {MTCN} {10}:.............
Amount Sent:.................

If possible send a scanned copy of the transfer slip, containing the
above details to this office.
Lastly i will expect to hear from you,if you want to talk to me in peron this is my personal Cell Number- +60164657535.

(Inshallah Everything will be fine) I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Mr. James Young.
Dispatch Agent

Any idea's how we can prolong this Bastards agony longer or Scam the Scam-er ?. >:D

I was thinking, inform him that my Western Union Office refused to accept my payment as the details provided are on a Hot List of International Scams and all persons sending or replying must be warned and transactions cannot be accepted.

Cheers.

Make and scan a fake one and "send" it via email?
[but that you have been advised that because of the Western Union "accounting stike" in Canada thier reciept of payment may be delayed]

Michael beat me to it.

Michael O'Leary said:
Send him a "scan" of the Western Union transfer slip.

Google images - western union transfer slip

Thanks, just sent them a Phony receipt. we'll see what happens next.

Cheers.

Okay update, here his latest:

PENNANG.MALAYSIA

with regards to the payment informations you send to us,our accountant could not confirm your payment,you are advice to scan the original copy of the payment slip which western union gave to you,so that we can have the correct payment details.You are to send the original slip now,kindly be swift about sending it to enable us confirm your payment and dispatch your winnings cheque immediate to you to your door step.I await your urgent responds
Regards,

Mr. James Young.
Dispatch Agent
Tel:+60164657535

So is it time to drop the bomb on him or can we still make him suffer ?.
like tell him Western Union reports that the Money was already picked up and are commencing a Investigation. >:D

Tell him Western Union is investigating and unless the money is returned to you they will cease all overseas payments to that office until they clear things up.    >:D

I like Michael's idea of telling them that Western Union is investigating a fraud on their end and informed you that they may be closing down all transfers of monies to that Region until such time that the legitimacy of some of their customers in that Region can be verified.  In the meantime you are seeking Legal Council to sue them for your money back with interest and all Legal costs as well as damages to your name and reputation due to delays on their part.  Ask for a sum around 1 Million US$ or equivalent funds in Euros.  >:D

George Wallace said:
I like Michael's idea of telling them that Western Union is investigating a fraud on their end and informed you that they may be closing down all transfers of monies to that Region until such time that the legitimacy of some of their customers in that Region can be verified.  In the meantime you are seeking Legal Council to sue them for your money back with interest and all Legal costs as well as damages to your name and reputation due to delays on their part.  Ask for a sum around 1 Million US$ or equivalent funds in Euros.  >:D

Great Ideas, but since the last Email from the following was received and the reply as noted below. If futher responses are received I will use your suggestions.

RE: Your urgent response is needed‏
Sent: Sun 9/06/09 6:53 PM
To:  deliverydeptsdn.phb@live.com.my

Dear Mr. Young,

Upon further inquireries at Western Union, I have been informed that a person representing your organization and bearing documents and authorization from the original receipient, to the fact, that they were unable to pick up the transfer, due to serious illness.

At this point in time, I find things are beginning to appear a bit strange. I also feel that I should not invest another $250.00 if this is the sort of thing that happens.

I remain yours truly,

Dr. I.M Strange.

To: ejp1@sympatico.ca
Subject: Your urgent response is needed
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 06:09:37 +1200

Good day to you,

How can some one else pick up money you send?if you send the money to our account officers name as stated below no body can pick it up,am kind of confuse about this.Be inform that you dont have much time to claim your winnings cheque because the courier depertment can not keep your winnings cheque more than monday and tuesday.failure to meet up with your delivery fee we will be sending you a disclaimer form for you to fill and return back to us,this simply mean you have lost you winnings.

As you claim agent i will not want you to lost what you have rightfully won,kindly do the needful so you can meet up with you delivery fee.

I await you urgent response,once again accept our warn regard,
Mr James Young.

To: deliverydeptsdn.phb@live.com.my
Subject: Money Transfer
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 14:58:47 +0000

Dear Mr. Young,

With regard to your last comunicay, please be advise, that upon checking with the Western Union Office, I was informed that funds were already picked up by a Sasha Imbaliwick repersenting your Company.

Western Union informed me that they are conducting a investigation into the matter and will notifgy me of the results.

Untill then, they have advised me to not send any more money as indicated below.

Please advise soonest.

Yours Truly,  Dr. I.M. Strange.

Re:

Your urgent response is needed‏
Sent: Fri 9/04/09 6:57 PM
To:  ejp1@sympatico.ca

PENNANG.MALAYSIA

with regards to the payment informations you send to us,our accountant could not confirm your payment,you are advice to scan the original copy of the payment slip which western union gave to you,so that we can have the correct payment details.You are to send the original slip now,kindly be swift about sending it to enable us confirm your payment and dispatch your winnings cheque immediate to you to your door step.I await your urgent responds
Regards,

Mr. James Young.
Dispatch Agent

Cheers.

This one is rich (no pun intended).  ::)

STOP THAT TRANSCACTION OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED.(FROM FRAUD INSPECTION UNIT).‏

Attention,

I am Mr.James of the Fraud Inspection Unit of Department of Homeland Security. This is a notification to all email users about the high rise of scams and fraud coming in from Africa,therefore I urge you to stop every communication you have rigth now with anyone regarding any transaction regarding funds from Africa.

These scams are targeted mainly on Innocent unsuspecting victims from all over the world who end up poor and while the scammers live lavishly from their loot. Therefore, The Department of homeland security in conjuction with the United Nations and African Government got an agreement to move all funds pending out of Africa to a safer country where all beneficiaries can can get their funds without any hinderances. The total sum of each individual fund is Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds (18.5 Million Great Britain Pounds(GBP). The homeland security fougth for this compensation from the African Government and succeeded in getting it and you can have your fund transfered from a safe bank in Woolwich Bank United Kingdom.

On that note, You are instructed to contact Mr.Michael Uju for your compensation fund of Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds(18.5 Million GBP) which is been deposited at Woolwich Bank Uk,anyone who tells you the fund is still in Nigeria or any part of Africa is a scammer and Fraudster so do not respond to such emails. Contact Mr.Michael for your compensation...and he will give you directives on how to get your fund from Woolwich Bank in England.

Send him your contact details such as Your Full Names,Age,Contact Phone Numbers,Nationality,Country of Residence.

His contact information is below.
Name of Depositor: Dr. Michael Uju.
Email Address: dr.michael200uju@sify.com.

Contact him with the information above and he will direct you on how to get your fund from Woolwich Bank in England. Have a nice day.

Jame s.
Department of Homeland Security.

[quote
[/quote]

Sounds like Mr. Young is getting confused or pissed off, below is most recent received from him.

Well, I'm sending him "Micheals" suggestion. We'll see what that brings. a copy of that Email will follow on this post (edited).

Mr. Youngs latest reply:

PENNANG.MALAYSIA

Send to me the original slip western union gave to you.
Regards,

Mr. James Young.
Dispatch Agent

Cheers.

Copy of Email sent:

Dear Mr Young,

My local Office of Western Union has now advised me that a full investigation has been started and authorities notified that a Fraud may have been committed, in that the receiver of the funds was not authorized to receive said funds.

Western Union stated, that unless the money is returned, they will cease all overseas payments to that office until they clear things up.

I have contacted a Solicitor friend of mine who has advised me that there is sufficient grounds to recover the initial amount in question, costs and punitive damages from Western Union or your Organization.

I would advise you to look closely at certain members of your office as persons or person may be defrauding your organization.

I remain, yours truly,

Dr. I.M Strange.

And he replied:

PENNANG.MALAYSIA

Attn:DR.I.M STRANGE

AM IN RECIEPT OF YOUR EMAIL AND FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNINGS CHEQUE TO YOU,DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU CAN NO LONGER MAKE THE  PAYMENT OF YOUR DELIVERY FEE AND ALSO FOR FURTHER DELAYS THE PAYMENT CENTER HAS GIVEN ME A CALL THAT THEY CANNOT KEEP YOUR FUNDS ANY LONGER IN THIER SECURITY ACCOUNT,THAT YOUR WINNINGS CHEQUE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS HAVE STAYED TOO LONG,THEY WANT TO RETURN YOUR FUNDS BACK TO THE H.Q,WE ARE SENDING YOU A DISCLAIMERS FORM WHICH YOU WILL FILL AND RETURN TO ME.

BE FOR I CAN SEND YOUR FUNDS BACK TO OUR HEADQAUTERs,SO THEY CAN AS WELL USE IT FOR NEXT YEARS SWIFT STAKE.

Mr. James Young.
Dispatch Agent

PMedMoe said:
This one is rich (no pun intended).  ::)

STOP THAT TRANSCACTION OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED.(FROM FRAUD INSPECTION UNIT).‏

Attention,

I am Mr.James of the Fraud Inspection Unit of Department of Homeland Security. This is a notification to all email users about the high rise of scams and fraud coming in from Africa,therefore I urge you to stop every communication you have rigth now with anyone regarding any transaction regarding funds from Africa.

These scams are targeted mainly on Innocent unsuspecting victims from all over the world who end up poor and while the scammers live lavishly from their loot. Therefore, The Department of homeland security in conjuction with the United Nations and African Government got an agreement to move all funds pending out of Africa to a safer country where all beneficiaries can can get their funds without any hinderances. The total sum of each individual fund is Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds (18.5 Million Great Britain Pounds(GBP). The homeland security fougth for this compensation from the African Government and succeeded in getting it and you can have your fund transfered from a safe bank in Woolwich Bank United Kingdom.

On that note, You are instructed to contact Mr.Michael Uju for your compensation fund of Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds(18.5 Million GBP) which is been deposited at Woolwich Bank Uk,anyone who tells you the fund is still in Nigeria or any part of Africa is a scammer and Fraudster so do not respond to such emails. Contact Mr.Michael for your compensation...and he will give you directives on how to get your fund from Woolwich Bank in England.

Send him your contact details such as Your Full Names,Age,Contact Phone Numbers,Nationality,Country of Residence.

His contact information is below.
Name of Depositor: Dr. Michael Uju.
Email Address: dr.michael200uju@sify.com.

Contact him with the information above and he will direct you on how to get your fund from Woolwich Bank in England. Have a nice day.

Jame s.
Department of Homeland Security.

>:D

Write back that Dr Michael Uju has been found by your sources to have been associated with these three:  U.K. court convicts 3 men in airline bomb plot

A jury at Woolwich Crown Court found Abdulla Ahmed Ali, 28, Assad Sarwar, 29, and Tanvir Hussain, 28, guilty of conspiracy to murder by planning to detonate the bombs on airplanes.

>:D

[quote
[/quote]

Just a few closing lines to our Mr. Young, not that it will have any impact, but I just had to say something.

Email reads:

In closing, you poor stupid person,

Be advise that your SCAM has been circulated on a number of Web Sites and a notice filed with the authorities.

Your Stupidity is only matched by your Greed and Dishonesty.

It was a pleasure leading you by the nose for a while, but like all good things they must come to a end.

I remain yours truly,

Dr. I.M. Strange  (just like your name, its fictitious)

FastEddy said:
[quote

Be advise that your SCAM has been circulated on a number of Wed Sites and a notice filed with the authorities.
[/color]

Where can I find one of these wed sites, in a bridal netting? ;)

Back