• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Satanism Thread (LaVeyan)

Nox

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Here's some interesting information on a little cult... really strange and awkward, begins to let you think about what others might personally believe, spiritually.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Brief blurb in case you don't feel like reading a lot:

ETHOS OF STRENGTH
Satanism has a world to win - to take back from the systems and religions of the masses. Satanism is Life itself, the workings of Nature, of the Cosmos. It is the quest for human excellence... for man becoming god. It is the law of the survival of the fittest, and thus a rebellion against all those who seek to drag mankind down by the dead weight of "equality" and "world brotherhood". It is the ethos of the strong - in Will, Mind & Body. Satanism destroys that which is weak and corrupt so that the best in Life may triumph and lead mankind to higher levels of Being.

Satanism is both creative and destructive, representing the cosmic balance of Life & Death. Without destruction, the rotten and decayed cannot be cleared away for new life. just like a garden is weeded, Satanism weeds out the rotten and decayed amongst humanity and its societies.

And now, here's the unabridged version:

The following Five-Point Program reflects attitudes which allow others to decide whether they wish to align themselves with Satanism or not. Each is necessary for Satanic change to take place. When asked what we're "doing", here's the answer:

1) Stratification--The point on which all the others ultimately rest. There can be no more myth of "equality" for all--it only translates to "mediocrity" and supports the weak at the expense to the strong. Water must be allowed to seek its own level without interference from apologists for incompetence. No one should be protected from the effects of his own stupidity.

2) Strict taxation of all churches--If churches were taxed for all their income and property, they'd crumble overnight of their own obsolescence, and the National Debt would be wiped out as quickly. The productive, the creative, the resourceful should be subsidized. So long as the useless and incompetent are getting paid, they should be heavily taxed.

3) No tolerance for religious beliefs secularized and incorporated into law and order issues--to re-establish "Lex Talionis" would require a complete overturning of the present in-justice system based on Judeo-Christian ideals, where the victim/defender has been made the criminal. Amnesty should be considered for anyone in prison because of his alleged "influence" upon the actual perpetrator of the crime. Everyone is influenced in what he or she does. Scapegoating has become a way of life, a means of survival for the unfit. As an extension of the Judeo-Christian cop-out of blaming the Devil for everything, criminals can gain leniency, even praise, by placing the blame on a convenient villain. Following the Satanic creed of "Responsibility to the responsible," in a Satanic society, everyone must experience the consequences of his own actions--for good or ill.

4) Development and production of artificial human companions--The forbidden industry. An economic "godsend" which will allow everyone "power" over someone else. Polite, sophisticated, technologically feasible slavery. And the most profitable industry since T.V. and the computer.

5) The opportunity for anyone to live within a total environment of his or her choice, with mandatory adherence to the aesthetic and behavioral standards of the same--Privately owned and controlled environments as an alternative to homogenized and polyglot ones. The freedom to insularize oneself within a social milieu of personal well-being. An opportunity to feel, see, and hear that which is most aesthetically pleasing, without interference from those who would pollute or detract from that option.

What the - There are Satanic Sins? Yep, nine of 'em.

1) Stupidity--The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.

2) Pretentiousness--Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn't applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone's made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.

3) Solipsism--can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses, and sensibilities onto someone else who is probably far less attuned that you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy, and respect that you naturally give them. They won't. Instead Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of "Do unto others as they do onto you." It's work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian viewpoint) we are from that point.

4) Self-Deciet--It's in the Nine Satanic Statement but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered is when it is fun, and with awareness. But then, it's not self-deciet!

5) Herd Conformity--That's obvious from a Satanic stance. It's all right to conform to a person's wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of many.

6) Lack of Perspective--Again, this one can lead to alot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, everyday. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit the things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. So not be swayed herd constraints--know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.

7) Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies--Be aware that this one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something as "new" and "different", when in reality it's something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the "creator" and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.

8) Counterproductive Pride--The first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you've painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow," then do it.

9) Lack of Aesthetics--This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. It is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off it most of the tome so it si discouraged in a consumer society, but is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for magical effectiveness. It's not what's supposed to be pleasing--it's what is. Aesthetics is a highly personal thing, reflective of one's own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.

Ok, that's great. But do you guys worship satan or what?

No. Satan is not a physical deity, or an ephemeral deity, or sometimes both. Satan is an icon - a symbol.
  • Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
  • Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
  • Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
  • Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
  • Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
  • Satan represents responsibility for the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!
  • Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine and intellectual development" has become the most vicious animal of them all!
  • Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
  • Satan has been the best friend that the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all of these years!

Is there anything else I should know?

Yeah, there are the rules of the earth. Eleven of these.

1) Do not give opinion or advice unless you are asked.
2) Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3) When in another's lair,show him respect or else do not go there.
4) If a guest in your lair annoys you,treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5) Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6) Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7) Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of
magic after having called upon it with success,you will loose all you have obtained.
8) Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9) Do not harm little children.
10) Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food.
11) When walking in open territory,bother no one. If someone bothers you,ask him to stop. If he does not stop,destroy him.

If you're STILL confused about what LaVeyan satanism is, either visit http://www.maledicta.com/library/index.html or get in contact with Reverend Andre Schlesinger of the Church of Satan

;)

If I was at all worried that anyone would take this seriously, I'd lock this, but I suspect that won't be necessary. Freedom of speech, religion etc are all fine and good, but using these forums to recruit for a religion (*any* religion) is in pretty poor taste...

...and just for good measure...  >:D

>:D

Well, thats my addition to this thread.

What was the point of posting this anyway, trying to convert us all to Satanism or somthin  ::)

Mr Nox, 14 years of age.

Thats great you found a religion you like. Maybe theres somewhere else that you could spent your time educating the masses though instead of on a message board devoted to the canadian military.
Off topic or not this is still a military site, give your head a shake and go join a yahoo group.

Nox - I can't very well lock this thread as Mr. Bobbitt saw fit to let it live (albeit for the entertainment value). I will however, tell you this. No more threads that I or the other Mods consider preaching, proselytizing, recruiting, etc. will be tolerated. If religion gets intertwined with another topic (i.e gay marriage, Padres in the Forces, Atheists in foxholes, death penalty, etc.) that will probably be acceptable. Most members on here consider religion a personal matter, and don't want to discuss it exclusively, on here. If you want to talk to Christian Soldiers, by all means make a post to that effect, and then take it private.

This is not a debate. This is not a suggestion.

This thread was your freebie.

To all.

Be advised that Young Mr Nox has been here before and has posted similer topics.

I believe that he was collectively told to knock it off last time as well.

Slim

I'm a Roman Catholic, not really a believer in Satanism, but I just found it interesting, how some people could be so impatient, if you can imagine coming from a Roman Catholic society this little cult is quite funny.

Heck - I think it's hilarious (and, it doesn't really matter what my religion is - suffice it to say, I'm not insecure about it)
Some of this stuff is actually quite entertaining (reminds me of Mork and Mindy - remember "Orson"?)

5) Herd Conformity-- It's all right to conform to a person's wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of many.

And, ya gotta love some of these "rules of the Earth" (wherever they come from ... chuckle!)

(or, in other words, "trolls should be seen but not heard..."?)

3) When in another's lair,show him respect or else do not go there.
(or, in other words, when visiting a forum, behave yourself ..."?)

4) If a guest in your lair annoys you,treat him cruelly and without mercy.
(or, in other words, "trolls are fair game ... "?)

(or, in other words, "Doc, I've got this constant ringing in my ears ... "?)

6) Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
(or, in other words, "The voices made me do it ... "?)

7) Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success,you will loose all you have obtained.
(or, in other words, "I owe all my/their good looks to the effects of alcohol upon pigs ..."?)

9) Do not harm little children.
(hmmm ... something we ALL agree on, right?)

11) When walking in open territory,bother no one. If someone bothers you,ask him to stop. If he does not stop,destroy him.
(or, in other words, "Live and let live ... unless they REALLY, REALLY piss you off ..."?)

(or, in other words, "Doc, I've got this constant ringing in my ears ... "?)

Looks like you have a case of tinnitus :p

7) Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success,you will loose all you have obtained.

Loose? As in opposite of tight? :p Ack, can't help it, its one of my pet peeves.

I am very sure he started this thread because he wanted to get something going. He wants controversy. And his post number to rise. Also to piss people off. He is very experienced at getting under people's skin.

cheeky_monkey said:
I am very sure he started this thread because he wanted to get something going. He wants controversy. And his post number to rise. Also to piss people off. He is very experienced at getting under people's skin.
Controversy? Woah, slow down college boy. ;)

Oh, and you should be one of the best to know of how obnoxious I can be.

Anyhow,
Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
I think they are attempting to make Satan's figure a bit more benevolent. Although the anti-tolerance is extremely disturbing, but humorous as pointed out by bossi.

I believe that he was collectively told to knock it off last time as well. Slim
No one protested his Ark post more than you did, but the Ark post was acceptable, he did not really express any particular views, save that two of every animal was not physically possible. This topic is much worse than the Ark.

When do we tell out parents we're doing homework, lock our door and sneak out the windows go down to the local sewer system and play some dungeons and dragons?

I am a dungeon master on the ninth level.....My sword +9 combined with my healing potion..makes me quite the formidable opponent.

HA. Theres no such thing as a +9, +5 is the highest :)

No no really though, if you show me a web site where i can post a 6 meg video i can show you an actual clip of kids playing dungeons and dragons "for real". Throwing paper balls at each other yelling "fire ball".

i could be mistaken but i think i saw a certain someone whos name rhymes with box  >:D

;p That was sneaky.;) Nox was(he de-moded himself because he said it was boring and he was getting sh** for swearing at members) a religion moderator for some forum (forgot the name). He is some what allowed to have topics like this.

Oh, ok, having been a moderator on an unamed forum that deals with religon makes him credible.  Oh wait, no it doesn't.

He's only somewhat allowed to have topics that Mike Bobbit says he's somewhat allowed to have.

You know hoser if you don't like how things are done here you can always leave, you are not forced to come here. So I think you have have a choice to make.

This is ironic - I, on the other hand, had a good laugh at hoser's post
(I thought his sarcastic humour was brilliant, i.e. pointing out Nox has no magical credibility)

Back