• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Rules for membership in the Man Club

Pea said:
Nah, just one. The loose end should be over, not under.  ;D

[married man]  You have to change those????? I thought they just "magically" filled up when the brown cardboard thingy was fully exposed to the air. [/married man]

What I find really interesting is how this got off track from rules for guyhood to something about feminaziism...

MM

medicineman said:
What I find really interesting is how this got off track from rules for guyhood to something about feminaziism...

MM

I think that was born out of jealousy and insecurity that we actually do have an order and set of rules.

medicineman said:

MM

feminaziism this term is incorrect, women are not trying to eradicate you, merely give you much needed guidance as to your proper role.  :)

medicineman said:

MM

What did you expect would happen when a cirten Robin's Egg Blue Bag people read the thread  ;D.

Edited to fix the name of the bag

First it starts as "role guidance", then it turns into "route guidance - INTO ZE SHOWERS!!"

MM

NL_engineer said:
What did you expect would happen when a cirten blue bag people read the thread  ;D.

Oh gawd, add another rule to your list. No, no. Blue bags are something which you kick to the curb while performing other assorted household duties assigned to you by the woman.

Robin's Egg Blue bags, (and that is the proper colour name - consult your Crayola Box) are what you should buy us when you want to experience the peace of the man triangle or get the remote back.

pic29617.jpg

What are you women going to do when Crayola changes the names for their colours again?

George Wallace said:
What are you women going to do when Crayola changes the names for their colours again?

Crayola change their colour names?? They'd never get rid of Robins Egg Blue George; 56% of their paying customers are not little boys who are drooling. Women world-wide would unite.

There is only one proper response to this thread.....​
:rofl:​

....Actually there are a few more but I fear Vern The Librarian would exercise the ban stick

Bah.  Let the wenches prattle on.  We all know that it is all well and good on this electronic medium.  But the second two end up in the same room dressed alike, the Sisterhood is out the window and the fur is flying like a rabbit getting hit by a bullet train. 
Or, like, when one friend hears that her other friend saw their third friend with a guy that she likes and that girl should have known that she liked him but went with him anyways and she is like a total bitch because she, like, knows and then the other friend says "well, I think he asked her out first" and that is so not the point but now that other friend is a back stabbing bitch too and the first friend needs to tell someone but realizes that she just ditched all her friends and so she makes nice with the third friend that is with the guy so they can rip on the other friend because she is a bitch anyway and really the first friend is only being nice to the third girl so the guy can see that she is like so way hotter and nicer and when the guy ends up banging a fourth girl because he is fed up with the drama and then the dumped girls end up seeing each other at the Godiva chocolate vendor because they are having a pity party and they all end up giving ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) and making friends again because that guy had a small unit anyway and "I still have that skirt of yours" and everyone is alright again but the first one can't help noticing that the third one is eyeballing the chocolate clerk and she TOTALLY knows that she saw him first....

^-^

You're right.  Girls definitely rule.  ::)

Now feel free to engage the "Common Sense Editor" and pluck out the parts that re-enforce your delusions illusions.  We'll still be here when y'all get back.  :-*

zipperhead_cop said:
Now feel free to engage the "Common Sense Editor" and pluck out the parts that re-enforce your delusions illusions.  We'll still be here when y'all get back.   :-*

uh... can I get a diagram to help explain that story?

career_radio-checker said:
uh... can I get a diagram to help explain that story?

You aren't supposed to get it.  I don't even get it, my wife dictated it to me.  The chicks will get it.  :dontpanic:

CRC:

Your diagram is as follows:

Think of a man.  Now, strip away reason and accountability.

Zipperhead Cop, you continue to amaze! Your stories fill me with manly virtue and slight sense of confusion.
The toilet ettiquete is great too altho has anyone seen "The Sketch Show" and their take on it? I'll try to track it down. Its definately a situation and many people almost get into.

Hale said:
Zipperhead Cop, you continue to amaze! Your stories fill me with manly virtue and slight sense of confusion.

Everyone is a hero behind the monitor.  :p
Of course, if I find myself in Gagetown I might be remarkably quiet...

Hale said:
The toilet ettiquete is great too altho has anyone seen "The Sketch Show" and their take on it? I'll try to track it down. Its definately a situation and many people almost get into.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hmjAqsW4S8 there you go.

Shot! I was looking for it before but couldnt track it down. Now come on, who honestly has never held another mans penis while he hangs a slash? Be honest now....Des? I know your a crazy cat.

My God! Perhaps we dudes can get some dudetts if we go along with their little plan, not that I would  :-[ But you know  :D

Hale said:
Shot! I was looking for it before but couldnt track it down. Now come on, who honestly has never held another mans penis while he hangs a slash? Be honest now....Des? I know your a crazy cat.

I've done some crazy things, but I'm pretty sure I haven't held another man in that manner while he relieved himself...And if anyone says otherwise, I have no recollection of the events in question, sir.

But thanks for the vote of confidence, Hale

Back