• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Olde Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

army

Inactive
Reaction score
The Olde Days

Posted by Dav Langstroth Interested Observer from Orillia Ont Canada on November 09, 1998 at 15:05:19:

I don‘t want to set this page back in any way but I also wanted to get some feed back regarding the ‘new format‘ that Mike Bobbit has kindly provided for us. We‘ve had a chance to use it, abuse it, chew on it for a while...now lets see what ends up in the spitoon!

While I admire the trend to remain current I think that I would like to go back to the Olde ways so that one could get the feel for the last few posts rather than going through all the thread dates and figuring out "where do you want to go today". I believe that when this format first came out, a couple of us OOG‘s thought that this format would be an improvement now, regretfully, I have to say that I would like to go back to the way it was. Before anyone says that the long version is the same as the old way no, it isn‘t.

Mr. Bobbit has obviously been of high moral character to provide such a medium for us OOG‘s and I do not want to paint a picture of disatisfaction. I am just like most folk in that I am reluctant to change....I am also different enough from most folk that I‘m liable to tell them why.

All the Best

Dileas Gu Brath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back