• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Helipad thread --- A room for those awaiting lift-off

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Mentor
Reaction score
Do you frequently find yourself visited by black helicopters? Does your neighbours dog speak to you? Were you once abducted by aliens?

If so, this is your lucky day!!! You are a winner and this is your thread!!!

Please confine your posts to here, and save us some work.

I'd appreciate it muchly!!

Thanks very much.

Well I find that most people are jealous, because the little voices are talking to me, instead of the them...... ;D

ArmyVern (Female type) said:
Well, we're off to a skyrocketing start eh?  :D

So where are we going, to get a SHRUBBERY?!!!!!!  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UbtcmjfKa8

ArmyVern (Female type) said:
Nah, I'm just in desperate need of a good awesome donair.

Greco wont do? Actually at 00:15 they're either closed or out of Donair.

Great... Thanks.... now I want a Donair... and nothing like that is opened in Dundas at 0200hrs...  oh well.. not like i need the cholesterol....  ;D

the other day... I heard two bunnies conversing. One said it was cold outside, and the other one turned around and screamed "holly sh^t a talking bunny!"

I was scared and ran away... this occurred at UVic.. also know as Bunny U.

MedTech said:
the other day... I heard two bunnies conversing. One said it was cold outside, and the other one turned around and screamed "holly sh^t a talking bunny!"

Gotta call you on that... Victoria is never cold :p

MedTech said:

Medtech,
Well I'd rather have bunnies roaming around when I start law school there at UVic than Recce by Death's land sharks or your four-legged Cougars that sneak up on you.  ;D

OkotoksRookie said:
Gotta call you on that... Victoria is never cold :p

Dude... it was last weekend when I was there.

I just read your profile, dude you're AB, how'd you know if Vic was "cold" when I was there or not? Temperature is always relative, remember that :p

Jeeesh, even the bunnies will tell you that! Not to mention the prairie bunnies are all huddled together hibernating, they can't tell you squat :p

HMMMMM  Bunnies.  I just finished my BSERE and we learnt what to do with those Bunnies...

They were tasty    LOL

Hehe srry MedTech I guess, cold is a relative term :D
Muffins also tells me that BC bunnies enjoy their local crops a little much too ;)

OkotoksRookie said:
Hehe srry MedTech I guess, cold is a relative term :D
Muffins also tells me that BC bunnies enjoy their local crops a little much too ;)

You're not talking to "magical" muffins are you?! Hope you haven't talked to some of them lately... or your application papers would talk to you and then self-destruct!

Besides, bunnies are living things of course they can talk, but muffins... wow... you're really out there man. It's time to get some help ;D

MedTech said:
You're not talking to "magical" muffins are you?! Hope you haven't talked to some of them lately... or your application papers would talk to you and then self-destruct!
Besides, bunnies are living things of course they can talk, but muffins... wow... you're really out there man. It's time to get some help ;D
Crap!!! Do they really self-destruct?!?!
/Ducks under the desk!

And I'm talking to Muffins my next door neighbour's dog...
heheh talking bran muffins... now thats just silly :p

Back