• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Geek Test:

27.0217 -- Total Geek

Where's Loachman?  I want to know what his score would be!!

;D

44.18146% - Major Geek

I thought I'ld score higher.

Rey

Strike said:
27.0217 -- Total Geek

Where's Loachman?  I want to know what his score would be!!

;D

I heard he did the beta testing on this test. 8)

12.82%

Thought the fact that I own the entire series of TNG and 700+ Archie comics would make me geekier - but apparantly I just have geekish tendancies...

3.74753% - Poser

Dispite the fact that I know what SCA is, have made "garb" for an SCA event and married someone who was heavily into the SCA long before he met me....

Maybe my non-geekiness rubbed off on him. LOL

35.89744% - Major Geek

But it also said (like every report card I ever got) "Capable of better work.  Needs to apply himself more"  ;D

10.65089% - Geekish Tendencies

I am moderately surprised.  :D

Sheez!

I can't be a geek, my ignorance of that domain is abysmal!
and anyhow, anyone that like to read SF will have read those authors!

27.0127% - total Geek

SCA : http://www.sca.org/  The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.

Eloyse (My SCA name  :p )

well, I doubted...this fearfull result...

33.33333% total geek...but then again it is no a suprise to me.  :warstory:

11.04% - Geekish Tendencies............. I could have scored higher had there been some other items they would have thought to add.

Scale Model Building - Check
Owning More Than 50 Testors/Tamiya Paints for models (There IS a difference between Silver/Aluminum/Steel....) - CHECK!
Owning a ________ FAN Parking Only sign - Check
Axis & Allies Board Games - Check

Side note - I may not collect stamps or coins, but I do have a jammy collection of CEF capbadges & WWII capbadges of all sorts....... 177 at last count..... Does that count for anything in the "Geek Collection" category?

Iron Oxide said:
SCA = The Society for Creative Anachronism. Essentially a group of people who get together in order to hit each other with real swords, although it's more complicated then that...

It's far more comprehensive than that, and no, the vast majority of the people involved in heavy fighting beat each other with rattan swords rather than real ones. We're rather fond of "killing" each other and still being able to drink together after the fight!

48.32347% - Super Geek

Not as high as I was expecting... I need to work on this. ;P

31.16371% - Total Geek  ...I've cut back a lot.....lol

I'm a,  ++ geek 15.58185%, damn! I wanted to be a "+++++++ GEEK GOD"!!! Oh well i'll keep on working on it ;D

Back