• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Fate Of The Kokanee Ranger Is In Our Hands!

cheeky_monkey said:
The ranger is t3h bomb!!! And therefor he must live.

Is that the dude with the hat on??

If so, he's gotta go get changed into some chaps if he wants a friggin' "yeah" vote from this girl; and, the pic has got to show the caboose vice the front end.

Then, I'd be satisfied. 

Oh come ON!

Let's get real here, the ranger is not going to be sporting a pair of chaps ANYTIME soon... Although, I wanna see more of the Kokanee girls, and less of that big hairy ape thing. ;D

Always eye candy for the guys, but never the girls...... ::)

Talk about a hijack.... From the fate of the Kokanee Ranger into a womens fantasy thread......  >:D

uncle-midget-boyd said:
I'll agree with you there, but......
..... I didn't know I was in any commercials.  ???
Midget
NIIICE. That'll keep the ladies here entertained, it'll give them something to braid!
Baker said:
You may be hairy, but I don't think your all that big ;)

Score

Newf: 1
Midget:0

What are you doing in a thread that deals with alke-hall there Baker?? :P

PMedMoe said:
Not good enough.....well, maybe in this case or this one.

Mmm, we DO have similar taste :), Aragorn AND Sean Connery ( 'to I'm still a bit peeves at Mr. Connery for refusing to be in the last Indiana Jones ...)

Just Connery for me my dear; I'd keep him busy enough - no need to throw in another just to distract me.

I sent the link to a buddy of mine in AB, just thought I would rib him a little.  The following is the response I got. 
lmao.gif

I know! That commercial is running constantly. I am expecting a follow-up shortly. Are they airing that commercial out your way? I was over at a friends place when we first saw that commercial. Fortunately her laptop was nearby so we logged onto the site and voted that the Kokanee Ranger NOT be killed off. He makes a good point on why he shouldn't be killed off, though. A) First and foremost somebody has to protect the precious stock of glacier-fresh Kokanee and secondly, his fans (like me) won't stand for it. Of course they leave us hanging at the end of the commercial when he hears a knock at the door and when he opens all you see is the Kokanee Ranger saying "Oh dear....." They don't show who was knocking on the door.
IF they kill him off, I'll bet it's the Kokanee sasquatch that does it. It would make sense given their hostile relationship, what with the Sasquatch constantly stealing the Kokanee. The further question needs to be begged, what will happen to the Kokanee Ranger's sidekick if the Ranger is killed off and most importantly, what will happen to the bikini clad Kokanee babes?????? LEAVE THE KOKANEE BABES ALONE!!!! I'll boycott Kokanee if the Kokanee babes are removed (OK, who am I kidding, no boycott but still.....) Snowboarding babes chasing a sasquatch is hot. The one where the Kokanee babes were in training to catch the sasquatch was, um, memorable. Let's just leave it at that.
To recap, yes, I have given this a lot of thought.

cheeky_monkey said:
Score

Newf: 1
Midget:0

What are you doing in a thread that deals with alke-hall there Baker?? :P
;D

Just pasing through.

Baker

Back