• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The air cadet thread

Yoman, I like the way you think!!!!!  8)

Yes, 51 has an abudance of FSgts. 8 as a matter of fact. So we have 4 as Flt Comds, 1 who assists the Admin O and is in charge of Duty NCO's, 1 who takes care of Dress and Deportment, 1 who is in charge of Flag Party and runs the Sqn drill practices(formally me), and 1 who assists the TRG O(my current job). Normally we would only have 7 FSgts and 3 WO 2's, with 1 as Dep, 1 as SWO, and the last as TRG, however, we're short on WO 2's so I"m doing TRG. Clear as mud?

Now, all NCO's are to ensure that the drill is up to snuff, however, if there is a specific problem it is generally the Drill NCO that takes care of this.

Sgt. Babenko
Sqn 1, 612, 564

ASC 2000
Space 2001
SIC 2002 (CSTC Bagotville btw)
ATC 2003
Power 2004

Eastern English cadets either go to RGS(A), RGS(Pra) or RGS(Pac). They stopped sending us to CRGS because there were too many that eastern wanted to send there. So we go to the others. If you're picked off a waiting list though, odds are you head to EEVRE and beautiful St Jean......

Do they not run gliding out of Baggotville anymore for Eastern region ?

cheers

PV

They have famil flights and a power site in Chicoutimi, but gliding, ITAC, and Space is out of St Jean.

CRGS is awesome. Loyalist College is luxury. Pilots get it easy  8)

It means he grunts and points at things. The classic SI has such low brain power from lack of food, and well, just stupidity for wanting to do the course, that they lose the ability to speak and or type coherently and revert to the simplest form of communication which is known as SIC speak. ;)

condor888000 said:
It means he grunts and points at things. The classic SI has such low brain power from lack of food, and well, just stupidity for wanting to do the course, that they lose the ability to speak and or type coherently and revert to the simplest form of communication which is known as SIC speak. ;)

I'm sure they can say the same about pilots. You know, the lack of oxygen up there can be harsh on the brain.  ;D

I had to defend survival junkies on this one as I like survival too.

condor888000 said:
It means he grunts and points at things. The classic SI has such low brain power from lack of food,

Catching rabbits is so much easier than going to the supermarket.

Back