• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tests to be taken to join

• Thread starter Thread starter Alexey
  • Start date Start date
A

Alexey

My friend in the Scotish Redgiment told me when he joined both physical and intelegence tests were taken, and I am planning on joining the army in a few months however , intelegence is my weekness.. so what type of questions should i expect to be asked, give me an example if you can please.

Originally posted by Alexei:
[qb]intelegence is my weekness.. [/qb]
May I ask, how old are you? You happened to spell "intelligence" and "weakness" wrong, the two most important words in your post, if that is not intended.

And your information is all in here:
http://www.recruiting.forces.ca/html/careers/getting_ready/index.html

Yes, my spelling isnt very good since I just moved to Canada, thats why I am asking about the education test.

Don‘t quote me but I believe you have to be a citizen of Canada for a minimum of 5 years before being able to apply for the Canadian Forces. If you have just moved to Canada I don‘t think you can apply but if I am wrong it‘s just as easy to talk to someone at a recruiting centre near you.

If you are a permanent resident, you can join the reserves.

Or you could just start showing up on training nights in a uniform bought at a Surplus. Thats how I got in. No one will notice. The more the merrier they say. Now I‘m a Cpl with my own section and I haven‘t done one test.

Originally posted by L/MCpl_Argyll_ Kurrgan:
[qb] Or you could just start showing up on training nights in a uniform bought at a Surplus. Thats how I got in. No one will notice. The more the merrier they say. Now I‘m a Cpl with my own section and I haven‘t done one test. [/qb]
Originally posted by Alexei:
[qb] Thank you for your help [/qb]
HAHAH

Originally posted by L/MCpl_Argyll_ Kurrgan:
[qb] Or you could just start showing up on training nights in a uniform bought at a Surplus. Thats how I got in. No one will notice. The more the merrier they say. Now I‘m a Cpl with my own section and I haven‘t done one test. [/qb]
Hey... shhh... if you start bragging about it, they might start checking the rest of us.

Ooooooops, I mean, I‘ve taken a lot of intense tests and such. Crammed for weeks to pass the enterance test. I take a test every time I train too.

Hey I got my ID from a cracker jack box does this mean I am not really in?

Ok THIS is the deal,
As of right now if you are not a Canadian Citizen you can NOT join the Canadian Forces (Regular or Reserve) unless you get a waver from CFRG (Canadian Forces Recruiting Group). To do this you must go to a Canadian Forces Recruiting Centre and send CFRG all the info they require. That is the new policy that came into effect sometime at the end of 2003. You can call 1-800-856-8488 for the nearest CFRC. Hope this helps.

Back