• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tee Shirt Mottos

From www.crossfit.com

we-learn-arabic-th.jpg

Our Seargent would tell us in basic that when we swet it was "the evil coming out"

The front of our platoon shirt simply read..."Getting the Evil Out".

we thought it was very "to the point'.

...but i love the previous "we learn arabic so you don't have to"........most excellent.

Got one of these coming from KevinB, should be a big hit with all the left-wing uni students back in Ottawa...  >:D

TSH_BACK.jpg

I saw one at the gym tonight:

"My job is so secret that I don't even know what I'm doing."

RCMP ERT Sniper shirt: "Don't run, you'll just die tired"

Oilfield firefighter shirt: "Stoned or drunk we'll put out your junk"

Like almost everyone else after 10-15 years I had a large collection of assorted course and unit T-shirts complete with all the “cool” sayings like “machine gunners do it in bursts” etc.

When I got out I had a couple of drawers full. For the first ten years after I pulled pole I traveled a lot, mainly to the Caribbean and Central/South America. I ended up taking a couple of these shirts each trip and then leaving them there usually giving them to some local kid (assorted hustlers and beggars) especially in Cuba where clothing is rationed.

So anyone grabbing a beach vacation in Cuba, Mexico, the DR ,or elsewhere who sees some kid trying to flog you sea shells or  real Havana cigars or even his older sister and wearing a QL4 Infantry MG course shirt or RV 85 one knows where it came from.  8)

A RM T shirt:  "God is Airbourne", On the front.  With, "Because he failed the commando course" on back.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Nothing,.....welcome to Radio Chatter

I wondered where the hell my post went in "Wpns & Ammo" - apparently my adult supervision was missing that day or I was seriously under-medicated...  :cheers:

Right then, bash on without me - nothing to se here, move along...

blake

No, your meds were good that day,......I moved it after I read your post.

Now put down that vial......

Bruce Monkhouse said:
No, your meds were good that day,......I moved it after I read your post.

Now put down that vial......

Crap!! and I upped my meds after that...

Thanks for sorting me out!!

blake

Working the bar, I have seen a tonne of great shirts.  One of my favorites was "tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes".

I think this is the definitive site for inappropriate t-shirts:

http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

***BE WARNED!!***
I will take no responsibility for offence taken.  I can pretty much guarantee there is something there to offend everyone. 

Below, a few of the more tame jems...

My son has one of my favourites:

With a picture of George W. Bush on the front and a caption of "The War on Errorism".  On the back, it says "Someplace in Texas is a village missing its idiot".

One of my buddies in high school got one of those young entrepreneur grants from the govt.
He sold bumper stickers.

"Nuke a gay whale for Christ!"

Wanted to piss off all the extremists at once. He also made $3000 in one summer. Then they made him give back the $750 start-up money. That was a good summer.

I wear a t-shirt to the gym that says "Im not gay, thats just a rumour started by all the men Ive slept with". It confuses the girlfriends friends to no end.

Wookilar said:
One of my buddies in high school got one of those young entrepreneur grants from the govt.
He sold bumper stickers.

"Nuke a gay whale for Christ!"

Wanted to piss off all the extremists at once. He also made $3000 in one summer. Then they made him give back the $750 start-up money. That was a good summer.

Does he have any more for sale? ;D

In the good ole days, a Russian in the sights of a C1, and under it read, "Shoot To Live, Rule No 7.62"

Another a Tshirt in AIRBORNE colours identical design except there was a beer bottle under the parachute, and it read CHAIRBORNE!

Cheers,

Wes

One t-shirt I have says "when I snap you'll be the first to go!" And another one that gets giggles is "Been there Drank that"

:dontpanic:

I have a couple of t-shirts that I usually wear to the gym...my favorite one though says...'Just out of curiosity are your parents siblings?'

Zipperhead, I'm waiting for a package from tshirthell.com, the baby seal one is in it...  :D

Yeah, I'm a regular poster boy for political correctness  >:D

Mike_R23A said:
Zipperhead, I'm waiting for a package from tshirthell.com, the baby seal one is in it...  :D

Yeah, I'm a regular poster boy for political correctness  >:D

We are a small but noticable club! 8)

Back