• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

T.E.S.S Bracelets

the 48th regulator

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
Ladies and Genteelmen

Boys and wee Girls

Step right up to the podium that is right.

I have started producing exclusive to army.ca my own bracelets.  That's right.  You have seen those cheap imitations.  However, these are truly Canadian made, heck they are made by my own hand.  Imagine that.  You can own and wear a piece of art, in fact history, made by the famous artist John Tescione.

Presenting The Exercitus Survivor Series bracelet!!!  That's right own a bracelet made by tess!

All are made with Canadian and U.S spec 550 paracord, top quality acetal side release curved buckles, and my tender loving care!

These bracelets are made to take the tough abuse, and provides you between 8 and 10 feet of paracord with buckles for any survivor situation.  Fashionable and useful, what would go better with your Merrells or Cadpat than one of my TESS Bracelets.

$20.00 Canadian plus postage, it does not get any better than that for an original!

PM me for details on how you can own one.

n537451392_44133_9911.jpg

n537451392_44135_869.jpg

n537451392_44136_1354.jpg

dileas

tess

Looking good Tess.  Are you sure you didn't used to be a bosn?? ;D

Moderator Warning

Do you have permission from the site owner to be pushing this junk??

The Army.ca Staff

The Librarian said:
Moderator Warning

Do you have permission from the site owner to be pushing this junk??

The Army.ca Staff

Mike Bobbitt said:
tess,

Thanks for asking, and yes, please go ahead. Business or not, you give more to this site than I can give back in return, so posting a few things in buy/sell is not a problem.

Cheers
Mike

How many would you like?  You know these would make a lovely garter as well.

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
How many would you like?  You know these would make a lovely garter as well.

dileas

tess

You do not have enough 550 cord to make a garter for this girl.

No T.E.S.S. bracelets for me either, as I prefer to wear the more professional version that I produce myself at a much lesser cost.

Thanks for the offer though.

Actually, after giving it some thought...

I'll take 10 garters!! 10 for Vern.  ;D

Yes,

But these are made by my own hands, and I can even add skulls!

What a bargain, and when they take off people will just point at yours, laugh, and call you a faker.

So you want TEN!!!  Excellent, PM me with details, this may require special arrangements by myself to take measurements...

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
So you want TEN!!!  Excellent, PM me with details, this may require special arrangements by myself to take measurements...

Extra large will be just fine thank you.  :)

That's right folks.

You have seen the excitment that the TESS Bracelet has caused;

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=537451392

I even went mainstream!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270104439523&rd=1&rd=1

Don't be the last one in your crowd, be proud and wear the TESS Bracelet!!

dileas

tess

:rofl:

Oh my Gawd Tess,

You were serious!!

I certainly wasn't!!

Bruce,

You got it, tell me how many and what colour.  I will explain how to giveme measurements.

dileas

tess

Muffin,

Your Bracelet is on the way!!

Congrats on being the first army.ca member to purchase, and with that, a small token will be with your package!

Get in there folks, I have had numerous people wearing these in the short time I have started.

Be a part of the wave! Be a part of the latest trend!  Be a part of history!

Own a T-Brace today!

dileas

tess

Hey Tes I will take one if you include the badge????? No eh, oh well, I still remember sitting across from you at regimental christmas dinner after having too much to drink when Bud was the RSM

the 48th regulator said:
I sure do brother!

Let me know how many you need, in fact you can let the gang in your unit know about them

dileas

tess

I will let you know numbers

dileas

Army Outfitters said:
Hey Tes I will take one if you include the badge????? No eh, oh well, I still remember sitting across from you at regimental christmas dinner after having too much to drink when Bud was the RSM

Geez, now there is a memory.  Man I miss the good times....

So it does not come with the badge, however, a few of these would look fabulous on the counter of your place.  Imagine how much interest you can generate while youa re wearing one!!

I do offer dealer discounts.

dileas

tess

Get in there folks,

Just completed some orders, and I have about ten that are looking for you to be worn!

dileas

tess

Back