• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sworn in, thanks for the help

johnny_boy

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, tonight I was sworn into 3 Int Coy in Halifax. This forum has been a terrific help from the beginning. The FAQs, the people, everything. It definitely made the recruiting process, and waiting game easier and it helped me to know more about what I will be doing before I even started.

I'll be doing the fall BMQ, every weekend starting Oct 15 to the middle of December.

Again, thanks to the staff to keep this great site together.

Hey all, wasnt sure where to post this, just wanted to send out a general thank you, im headed off to bmq 8 january 2007, and this site has proven to be a valuable resource.  Being able to read about the experiences of others and what they have gone through provides quite an insight into the military lifestyle, and although im sure it wont be easy, i am sure that it will be a positive experience.  So once again thank you all, and i look forward to becoming a part of a great organization and a great team  :cdn:

My apologies for the spelling error in the title of my post....meant to put "sworn IN next week"  :-\

Back