• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Switching Recruiting centres mid application

kerr2320

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello there,

I've got a two part question, and was hoping someone could shine some light on my situation. I've tried to search for the answers to these and haven't come up with what I'm looking for.

To start, I have an application in with CFRC Calgary with 1st choice firefighter, 2nd medtech. I am waitlisted currently (and have been for a few months) for a medical. Due to work, and family, I will be moving back to my home, Guelph, ON. And am wondering if I am able to have the recruiting centre send my file over to Hamilton, and how difficult would this be, or am I better to cancel my application and reapply?

Second part, I am looking to change my first choice to infantry and am wondering if that is possible or if, again, I will have to reapply.

Thanks in advance.

Kerr

To have your current file/application transferred, you will need to contact and/or visit the nearest Recruiting Detachment in your new location and ask for your file to be transferred. 

If you wish to change your occupation choices, this needs to be done prior to being interviewed.  You can do this by contacting your Recruiting Detachment and asking to have this change made.

There is NO requirement to re-apply online, unless your application has been CLOSED for more than 12 consecutive months.

Back