• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Suspended Licence?!?

jcamss

Inactive
Reaction score
If i have a suspended licence due to driving without insurance and not a DUI.. will it make my joining the armed forces harder? I do not have a criminal record i only have the suspended licence ?

Hmmm... I'll answer your question with a question.

If you capitilazed the beginning of your sentence and only used one question mark, would your question be taken more serious?

Thank you for the spell check i have changed it. Now do you have any information for me about my question?

Yes you can join because you have a misdemeanor on your record. Although it is true that anything can hinder your clearance. If there are any legal actions pending on you, be ready to wait. Juxtaposed to a felony, it would be literally harder for you to join.

ERR said:
Yes you can join because you have a misdemeanor on your record. Although it is true that anything can hinder your clearance. If there are any legal actions pending on you, be ready to wait. Juxtaposed to a felony, it would be literally harder for you to join.
A felony... Someone has been watching too much American TV, haha. :p

Hattie56 said:
A felony... Someone has been watching too much American TV, haha. :p

When was the last time you used the words “indictable offence" in a conversation.

HULK_011 said:
Hmmm... I'll answer your question with a question.

If you capitilazed the beginning of your sentence and only used one question mark, would your question be taken more serious?

If you wish to criticize someone else's grammar, perhaps you should ensure that yours is impeccable next time.

I got a dui about 8 years ago, at the interview they said it wasn't a dealbreaker. Just that the criminal check would take longer.

Back