• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sunglasses

That was like 2003—2023 two decades of stupidity (and still see it on some posts).

Nothing like driving onto Bagram and some imbecile freaking out you were not wearing a Reflective belt.
Bagram - I think my son went there on a MEDEVAC to have his eyes looked at after a breech explosion in his C9. They saved his sight.
Unfortunately you all know the rest of the story.

That was like 2003—2023 two decades of stupidity (and still see it on some posts).

Nothing like driving onto Bagram and some imbecile freaking out you were not wearing a Reflective belt.
I lucked out. When I went up there, I drove straight to the Lithuanian SOF area, made a deal for one of their Land Rovers and drove off base again. No run ins with hall monitors.

No, the belt stays. Wristbands must be worn over the sleeve cuffs. If wristbands are worn, sleeve must be down with cuffs buttoned. Weather will not be a factor.

You may remove the belt if at a desk. With the belt off, all other accouterments must be removed also. If you leave your desk, you must wear the belt including headbands and wristbands. All items will be properly worn and secured. Even if just going to the bathroom, which must be non gender. A male only facility may be substituted but only if it contains tampons.
Malaysiamoji Yes GIF by Maxis
With caveat - since blue rockets are generally gender neutral, can we (a) not wear reflective wear and (b) wear IR/TI resistant material for, ummm, privacy purposes?

🍿

Back