• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Summer camps .... what did you get!

12 hours..........Holy crap..........this is it...........the reason I joined cadets and I'm off that damn soon......bye all, don't do anything too dumb while I'm gone, please don't kill the Air Cadet Thread, its provided many hours of entertainment ;D ;D

i am leaving for the airport in 1 hour dear lord i have 10 hour flight ahead of me :-\

-Hutch- said:
i am leaving for the airport in 1 hour dear lord i have 10 hour flight ahead of me :-\

Could be worse Hutch, you could be leaving for Australia and have about 30 (or worse) hrs ahead of you, though I have done it in about 26 hrs (door to door) once.

Anyways, have a good time at your summer camp.

Cheers,

Wes

Finally of standby... Turns out I am going to CLI-Adventure at Blackdown

see YOU there crowe

i'm heading to blackdown (hopefully bravo staff)
bravo=adventure

[MOD: Yes its spelled YOU not U.  Last chance.]

*cough* netslang *cough*

BAH!........still shafted........I think i'v got until friday to be accepted for Trenton staff, but i don't know......

That stinks Mandal.
Its because you like the ground.

lads your truely will be going to scotland with my corps to train witht he commonwealth army then DnC at blackdown. Seeya all there

The Crowe said:
Finally of standby... Turns out I am going to CLI-Adventure at Blackdown

Thats good.. Like half my seniors are doing CLI Adventure this year.. Tell me if you see Menino, Normand, Clement, Wood or Cramm.. thats all i can think of at the moment..

Menino, Normand and Cramm? Wow adventure should be fun this year. Man I love Cramm, that kid is so funny.

I did basic with Normand and I've met Menino on a number of times. I know what you mean about Cramm, he was in my tent in CL.

Sgt. Papke said:
If I dont go to Basic (Trying to get into the CF) I want to be the C-Coy Freshie Man,

Well I got in (better late than never) A-Coy CLI: PERT & Rifle Coach  Storesman/Clerk  at VACSTC

Got the news like 5hrs after the all-night prom was finished, so im tired but happy
;D

TomGledhill said:
speaking of blackdown who is going there for staff this summer?

Tom Gledhill

That's where I'm headed this summer

Well I'm going for adventure too(hopefully), first year of staff so I don't know how it works.

Back