• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Spring Break

• Thread starter Thread starter Mist1kaL
  • Start date Start date
M

Mist1kaL

I was just wondering, im in gr11 right now but was thinking about getting the joining forms in spring break. Just wondering if this is a good idea or no. Considering how long it takes to get it for some people.

Mist1kaL said:
I was just wondering, im in gr11 right now but was thinking about getting the joining forms in spring break. Just wondering if this is a good idea or no. Considering how long it takes to get it for some people.

If your plan is to enrol after you finish Gr 12 then yes you should put in your application during spring break.

you know im talking about my gr 11 spring break right? if u are thnkx for advice

I was just wondering, I'm in gr11 right now but was thinking about getting the joining forms in spring break. Just wondering if this is a good idea or no. Considering how long it takes to get it for some people

Thats cool about joining the forces. You cant really say how long it takes. Could take a couple of months to even a year. Also would depend on what your applying for. First think I would do Is check the Recruiting forum and all of the info there should help you out.

I wouldn't go around asking questions that have already been asked , theres been quite a lot of people that ask the same question over an over again. Then they wonder why the moderators get so pissed off. Just go search for what you want to know.  Then if you have any questions you might not be able to find then ask.

Take care and Good luck.

Mist1kaL said:
you know im talking about my gr 11 spring break right? if u are thnkx for advice

Actually I have no idea what you are talking about.  Are you planning on joining the Reg F before you finish HS? Or are you planning on joining the reserves while you finish HS?

Back