• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*Server Is Under High Stress*

Bribery doesn't even work.....I renewed my membership, hoping it would give me a higher speed for my little niche.....drat!!!  :eek:

Hmmmm...the site has been slow for me especially during dinner time around 1800ish here on the west coast (Coquitlam, BC near Vancouver).  It has been so for the past few days.  Wondering if this is a site specific issue or internet issue.

appletreecdn said:
Hmmmm...the site has been slow for me especially during dinner time around 1800ish here on the west coast (Coquitlam, BC near Vancouver).  It has been so for the past few days.  Wondering if this is a site specific issue or internet issue.

It has been abysmal for me here (Terrace, BC) since Saturday night.

On the plus side, I've rediscovered the joys of splitting firewood and taking long romps through the bush with my wife and dog.

0817hrs Verrrrrrry slooooooow thissss morrrrrrrrrrning. :'(

333333 tooooo 55555 sssseeecccooonnnddd dddelay.

Not a good start for my day.  No Army.ca with my tea.

Man, this is weird.
0827hrs - site speed and forum functions are back to nornal.

We are in a "deep freeze", here on the Rock.

Mike do you have the correct strength anti-freeze for the system? ;D

Very, very slow last night and this morning ... so slow last night that I gave up trying to get into Milnet.ca Admin to post a report.

1058hrs - back to being slow again. Damn

I have no excuse for not completing the list of chords the wife left me. :'(

Retirement sucks, some days. :(

Hoboy.... sooooo slow this morning.
Guess I'm forced to do some work !!!

Mike - have you fed the squirrels this morning?

Just oiled their wheels, we should see some improvements now.

Everything is running fine here, now. Whatever you did, Mike, it worked.
Thanks,

Midget

wouldn't even load for the most part for me last night, kept getting gateway timeout errors.

FAST.......slooooooow......FAST........sloooooow.......

2.gif

couldn't access army.ca at all this morning - now I can get on - however milnet.ca was available yet slow earlier...

*twitch*

I think the site may be having personality issues today.

Yesterday, could not even post (got thru once only), kept timing out, and this am, from home so very very slow.

It has take me an hour to load up this. That is how slow it is, like we hit a huge bottle neck. Mike, can you fix it?

Back