• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*Server Is Under High Stress*

Think the hampsters need to be changed or something.

Site takes very long to load or fails to load at all.

Maybe we got a rogue IP again.

I'd like to take a moment to curse profusely at the situation.

The server is overwhelmed. Don't know why and unfortunately am tied up with other things so I can't spend time investigating at the moment. I'll do my best to keep things limping along but I fear it will be a limp, at least for a while.

Hey Mike thanks for the update appreciate all the hard work that goes into keeping this site up .

Whatever you did fixed it as it is working find out here in Brandon.

Site speed is great here in Kingston.  :)  Wish I could say the same for the weather.... :-\.....but it got me a day off!!  ;D

If only I didn't have to shovel!

good speed this morning.  Guess the squirrels running the servers have had their wheaties this morning.  :)

geo said:
good speed this morning.  Guess the squirrels running the servers have had their wheaties this morning.  :)

Naw!  It has to be that the roads are so bad, many people are still in their cars and not on the internet, freeing up all this time for us.  >:D

Finding the site a little "sluggish" this afternoon.  Probably because people are posting like crazy!!

Its been a bit slow here in Australia about an hour ago, but seems to be a bit better now.

Figures... I'm on the road so we can expect a problem. :(

Mike Bobbitt said:
Figures... I'm on the road so we can expect a problem. :(

Are we going to need to duct tape you in front of your computer? Don't think that I won't do it!

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Are we going to need to duct tape you in front of your computer? Don't think that I won't do it!

don't worry, Vern and lots of others will be there before you :).

Are you suggesting that Vern will appear at the mention of duct tape restraints?

Back