• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sept/Oct BMQ Start Dates

• Thread starter Deleted member 17368
  • Start date
Hehe sweet Bukee. My BMQ is starting on the same date as yours at St-Jean.

Sworn in on September 29 CRFC Montreal! See you there!

kysersosai said:
I was offered the choice to apply for officer but declined due to the fact that i want to get my hand dirty before considering an officer position. Anyone one agree, disagree, comments?

After you've completed the application process, is the wait time usually in the 2 month ballpark to receive an offfer?

Nothing wrong with being an officer, however I do agree with you on getting your hands dirty.  NCM get to do so much more then officers ever get the chance to do.

As for your offer mine came about 2 weeks after I had my final interview, let me tell you those 2 weeks were nerve racking.  Checking your messages and waiting is not fun, but so far it has all been worth it.

2 weeks!!! Fitz what trade did you apply to? Maybe i'll make it in with Mxsab and Bukee  ;D fingers crossed.

Patience Grasshopper... Patience  :crybaby:

Hey All,

Yeah, i'll be there as well Oct. 9th in St. Jean. Where is everyone from and their trades?

Newfoundland, Signal Operator, 25 Years Old.

Check my profile for contact info

See Ya All There
Clarkey

Clarkey said:
Hey All,

Yeah, i'll be there as well Oct. 9th in St. Jean. Where is everyone from and their trades?

Newfoundland, Signal Operator, 25 Years Old.

Check my profile for contact info

See Ya All There
Clarkey

I'm from St-Jérôme ( 30 minutes of highway north of Montreal ) , 20 and going with Infantry

I just got my call and will be at St. Jean on Oct. 9th too.

I am from London, Comm Researcher, 23 years old.

See you guys there.
Tom

Bukee, i'm from Ste-agathe (15 minutes north of St-Jerome). I'm also going Infantry, R22eR. So yeah if you're french we're going to be on the same platoon.

Back