• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

SELECTION FOR FY 05/06

vangemeren said:
I was reading back on the second page and I saw beside Int op was skld. If that means skilled, then what does that mean? Does it have to do with the 4 years you have to be in the military before remustering?

I'm just curious because my end goal is to be a Int op or Int Officer.

That meant that the person that was selected was skilled and it could be a CT or ex Reg F re-enrolling.

i haven't hear a thing...maybe they lost all the files ;D

Sure starting to look like that, only why does that not surprise me at all???

I heard the names for the mar 28 selection  should be out the last week of april....
Please correct me if i'm wrong ;)

Skinny said:
I heard the names for the mar 28 selection   should be out the last week of april....
Please correct me if i'm wrong ;)

It will be out in a couple of days.  PM me with your name and CFRC/Ds if anyone wants to know but make sure you were merit listed for this one.

Good news is better then no news, We'll see what this one brings to us...

I think all the future recruits should stand up and give kincancuks a hand!!!!!!! ;D

Yeah I fully agree. Kincanucks has been very helpful to everyone who is going through the recruiting process. And although at times his responses have a hint of sarcasm in them, he always gives the right information to the people that request it.

a hint of sarcasm in them ;D Just a hint?  Damn I have to adjust.  Just be thankful that I didn't respond to the "Will I starve in St Jean" thread.

Thank you for the accolades and I enjoy helping where I can.

Has anyone heard of any results from last (28 Mar) selection?

Cheers

Maybe kincanucks could enlighten us there... If I remember well he said in a previous post that the results were to be announced by this week or so...

I hope they are out soon..... Isn't there a selection on now???

I am away from the office this week so I won't know if the Mar results are in before the weekend and yes there is suppose to be a another selection board this week.

Thanks for the heads up Kin, as for the ones that are awaiting for the results I am sure we can all wait till next week  :)

thanks kincanucks.. hehehe I don't mind waiting for another week or even another month, as long as I get in soon! (hopefully)

Cheers!

If you are selected when the board sits in April, how long does it usually take before you receive your offer?

Thanks RS

RS said:
If you are selected when the board sits in April, how long does it usually take before you receive your offer?

Thanks RS

it took 2 month for me and i only leave to bmq on august

Cheer!!

Zim said:
it took 2 month for me and i only leave to bmq on august

Cheer!!

So if I understand well, it took 2 months for your offer to get to the CFRC once you've been selected? That may explain why no one heard about the march selection board..

Back