• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserve6 said:
Does anyone know what the start and end dates of summer BMQ for primary reserve members? I want to know these dates so I can plan my summer around these dates.

If your application process has not completed, you may face the prospect, as mentioned in other threads, of NOT being enrolled in time to attend a Summer BMQ.  Stay in touch with your CFRC and unit to keep up to date on the progress made on your application.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the upcoming selection dates for AC op. I know that there will be one on Monday July 13 2015. However, I was wondering if any additional selection dates have been released. 

Also if anyone has any insight, advice or personal experiences into how long it could take to receive an AF# (based on the application timeline listed in my signature below) and be merit listed (I realize that this is a completely case by case situation) it would be greatly appreciated, as my application is complete and only waiting for my AF to be merited. 

Thank you for your knowledge and experience...

Does anyone happen to know selection dates for RM tech and if there are any spots left?

NCM's selections are scheduled for this coming Monday, I think and then usually at 2-3 week intervals.  DEO Officer Selections are tentatively scheduled for the first week of Aug.    Good luck!!!

RMJOE said:
Does anyone happen to know selection dates for RM tech and if there are any spots left?

Yes, plenty of room for RM Techs!

DAA said:
NCM's selections are scheduled for this coming Monday, I think and then usually at 2-3 week intervals.  DEO Officer Selections are tentatively scheduled for the first week of Aug.    Good luck!!!

Yes, plenty of room for RM Techs!
Thanks DAA you have been awesome for information. Keep up the good work. You just took a weight off my shoulders.

^ I too am wondering if the DEO selections went according to schedule.  According this section of the forums the end of August BMOQ has been postponed to January http://army.ca/forums/threads/119711.0.html

I'm just doing the "nail biting" wondering if I got merit listed in time for the selection date of today!! It would be a MIRACLE (25 day turn around for references, security and medical screening to be processed) but a very totally awesome one!  :cdn:

Hi

I am wondering if anyone knows the selection dates for:
Weapons Engineering Technician (Navy)
Naval Combat Information Operator
Naval Electronic Sensor Operator

Thanks for you help.

It is my understanding that the selection dates for RMS clerk just passed last week.
Would anyone know when the next date for selections is?

holieee said:
It is my understanding that the selection dates for RMS clerk just passed last week.
Would anyone know when the next date for selections is?

Yesterday......    :)

Hi DAA,

Would you happen to know if there are DEO Officer Selections scheduled for this October?

Does anyone know when the selection dates for Vehicle Technicians & Weapons Technicians are?

xshafted said:
Does anyone know when the selection dates for Vehicle Technicians & Weapons Technicians are?

13 and 19 Oct.  Also, Wpns Tech is no longer available.

Hello everyone,
I am in the process to enter the FAC, and would like some info on a stage. I applied to 3 choices are:
Aerospace engineering Officer, Aerospace control Officer and air combat systems Officer. I have a Bachelor and a Master in Aerospace Engineering and got a great score at the CFAT.
Since I have the involvement outside of Canada, they made my Bacground Checking (reliability & security) before my medical examination and interview stage.
In early September, I received an email informing me that my step Background Checking is completed and it is favorable. Then they wrote me that they must wait for the OK from their headquarter (Borden) before sending me the appointment for the medical examination and interview. Since 6 weeks I have no news. I wonder why the headquarter (Borden) is taking time to give their OK.
Thank you allllllllllllll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back