• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Saving Jessica Lynch Movie to air

well first of all i would like to start off by saying that i was there during that hole incident i wasnt there at the time of the ambush but i am part of the same unit that supports the 507th and this whole movie book thing is the biggest scheme made by the government to cover up there f@#$ up you know when all of this went down i lost a couple of good friends over there and i would like to remember them for what they did but this movie bulls@#$ is just to much for me to take the book deal and now a movie come out.. there hundreds of other fellow soldiers that have fallen in battle during the war and now months after the war has ended and i cant believe that they would do a movie about this the only reason she got hurt was because she was sitting in the middle of the humvee there was no sit or sit belts for that matter where she was located when the humvee slammed into the back of the 5 ton truck she was left for die and taken to the hospital where the doctor that walked 15 or so mile every day to tell the unit that was in the area that she was at the area hospital she couldnā€˜t even take a moment out of her so called busy schedule to see him when he flew for iraq to the us now hows that for gradatude the ones that lost there life and the ones who lived thur that nightmare on march 23rd should be the ones getting all of the attention

Interesting tidbit I just learned from the TV Guide...apparently American Hero Jessica Lynch will be played by Canadian actress Laura Regan...I just found that interesting...

Back