• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Saskatoon Man BITES dog!

CougarKing

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
Something tells me he might just get some hate mail from PETA nuts.  ;D

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2009/09/28/280909-man-bites-dog.html

Man bites dog biting dog
Last Updated: Monday, September 28, 2009 | 1:32 PM CT

It's a true-to-life case of man bites dog.

A Saskatoon man says he unleashed his inner canine in order to stop a wandering pit bull terrier from attacking his neighbour's dog about two weeks ago.

In a Sept. 24 interview, Jonathon Schacher said he heard a scream outside his home and looked outside to see the pit bull and the other dog entangled.

He said he ran outside and tried to pull the aggressive dog off the other, but the pit bull had its jaw locked around his neighbour dog's muzzle.

He tried yanking the pit bull off, but Schacher said that didn't work.

Trying to pry its jaw open didn't work either.

"I could just feel I needed to do something, and so I bit the dog right on the nose," he said.

He said the pit bull yelped in pain and he was able to pull on its jowls to give up his attack on the other animal.

Amazingly, the pit bull turned meek, Schacher said.

"He just sat down and his tail started wagging, and then I let go of him." But that's not all. Schacher said the dog licked him on the face, seemingly in supplication.

Schacher's neighbour told CBC News the pit bull left the neighbourhood following the incident.

OK the man biting the pitbull on the nose and then having it lick him in the face? , am i the only guy to find the humor in that story?

Wow, CD, took you long enough to post that.  ;)  I was reading that yesterday morning and said, "I bet CougarDaddy will post that."  ;D

PMedMoe said:
Wow, CD, took you long enough to post that.  ;)  I was reading that yesterday morning and said, "I bet CougarDaddy will post that."  ;D

Who needs a newspaper subscription? CD gives us "All the news that's fit to print."  :)

Does this mean that Saskatoon male homo sapiens will be added to Breed Specific Legislation verboten lists?

Here's a video

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/ID=1281773771

The dog's been put down

Back