• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

I also got moved into 'selected' this week but haven't gotten an email from RMC. Does that mean I'm for sure in and just waiting for an offer? Or does it mean I'm just ROTP and maybe not RMC or does it mean neither? (I'm honestly so excited btw. Not really a question, just a general statement there.)

I also got moved into 'selected' this week but haven't gotten an email from RMC. Does that mean I'm for sure in and just waiting for an offer? Or does it mean I'm just ROTP and maybe not RMC or does it mean neither? (I'm honestly so excited btw. Not really a question, just a general statement there.)
I am also wondering what being moved to "selected" means. What did you apply for?

I am also wondering what being moved to "selected" means. What did you apply for?
NWO, Infantry and Intelligence, and to study the arts at RMC (preferably psych or military and strategic studies). They said I had a pretty high chance of getting any of the three and I have no clue which one I might receive an offer for

unrelated but also just laughing at the fact that I think almost every applicant put InfO on their application😅
Exactly what I was thinking- everyone who is worried about their offer not coming in on this thread applied for Infantry. Feels like all of you will get an offer for Infantry at the same time))

Does anyone know how the offer arrives? Like is it an email, phone call, actual paper letter? It doesn't make much difference but tbh since getting moved to 'selected' I can't stop wondering things like that.

Does anyone know how the offer arrives? Like is it an email, phone call, actual paper letter? It doesn't make much difference but tbh since getting moved to 'selected' I can't stop wondering things like that.
Usually it's a phone call accompanied by an email afterwards, but it could be just an email.

Usually it's a phone call accompanied by an email afterwards, but it could be just an email.
It's funny, I literally just saw your answer on Shraddha's thread lmao. Anyways, thanks for the reply. Like everyone else, this wait is killing me 😵‍💫

It's funny, I literally just saw your answer on Shraddha's thread lmao. Anyways, thanks for the reply. Like everyone else, this wait is killing me 😵‍💫
It seems like a lot of people this year got "selected", but are waiting for an offer for a long time. I wonder if they will only send out offers after April 1st to see what the new fiscal year holds. I've been in the process since November 2022 and haven't made it on the competition list yet (I am going insane)

It seems like a lot of people this year got "selected", but are waiting for an offer for a long time. I wonder if they will only send out offers after April 1st to see what the new fiscal year holds. I've been in the process since November 2022 and haven't made it on the competition list yet (I am going insane)
Jeez, sorry for the wait, man. I want to go to RMC so bad but this process has been remarkably obtuse lmao. I feel bad saying it but the fact that so many of y'all also got on selected is also making me nervous 😅 Who knows tho, hopefully we'll all see each other there next year and we shouldn't be worrying

I got moved from competition list to selected on Friday so I guess things are happening right now. I guess it’s wait and see time if I will get picked this time and receive an offer for RMC.

Hey all was wondering if anyone knows when RMC is normally filled by? I’m applying for PLT ROTP and would prefer Civi U, but I’m told it’s tough to get unless RMC has already been filled. Any ideas?

Thanks

My "Final Processing" is now green w/ checkmark. The "ready for competition list" is still greyed out. Does anyone know what happens at this stage? Will my references now be checked? Background check? I checked w/ my references about 1.5 weeks ago and none were contacted.
Thanks.

My "Final Processing" is now green w/ checkmark. The "ready for competition list" is still greyed out. Does anyone know what happens at this stage? Will my references now be checked? Background check? I checked w/ my references about 1.5 weeks ago and none were contacted.
Thanks.
Personally, I was moved to Final Processing after my Reliability Check was completed. It depends how your file manager operates. I recommend to email your CFRC to ask if you have already obtained your Reliability Status or not. From what I was told, if your file is in order, you don't spend much time in Final Processing as long as everything is completed and up to date.

Thanks. Do you know when/if your references were checked? Or is that part of "Reliability Check?" Thanks again.

Back