• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Remembrance Day Project at work.

Juvat

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day ladies and gents.

I have taken the initiative at work to start a project on Remembrance Day and am soliciting ideas to make this a project that will hit home.

The current practice at my work for Remembrance Day is two observe 2 minutes of silence, nothing more.  Although the 2 minutes in itself is a great sign of respect, I wish to do something more.

I was thinking along the lines of creating a mural like display containing information on the history and significance of Remembrance Day and all that it entails.  In addition, my project would include the contributions of all co-workers (i.e poems, thoughts, open-letter, pictures and anecdotes). 

Although I have those ideas in mind, I am looking for more ideas.  I would appreciate any feedback or ideas pertaining to this project.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

There might be some good info here..
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/42677.0.html

Thanks for pointing me in the direction for some info.  Although it was not quite what I envisioned, I did finds an idea that I may use, that of the slide show.

Cheers

Back