• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reconstitution

Alright two things Pete:

1. Being CO of NRU Asterix is definitely NOT seen as a step backwards in the NWO community. It's effectively a pre-XO mini command tour, and they definitely do not post plugs there. Asterix is used EXTENSIVELY by our allies for fueling, and by GAC for flag waving ceremonies, and the CO plays a huge roll in all of that.

2. This. Did. Not. Happen.
You would think that a story like this would warrant a story by an actual news agency.

You would think that a story like this would warrant a story by an actual news agency.

Actual news agencies did their due diligence, realized it's not a factually correct story, and decided not to run with it.

Or realized it's not worth printing, even if true.

"Local man gets angry, says things he regrets" is not exactly front page news.

Justin Trudeau GIF by GIPHY News

Or realized it's not worth printing, even if true.

"Local man gets angry, says things he regrets" is not exactly front page news.
Not worth printing in a national paper, and conduct to the prejudice of good order and discipline, are two different things.

I have met enough "firebrand" leaders throughout my career to not doubt that some version of this happened... Even if it was just a "Back in Nelson's day you'd be shot", it's inappropriate.

Mission, men, self. Isn't that the officers training standard (and as it should be)?

Mission, men, self. Isn't that the officers training standard (and as it should be)?
I have no mission success if I have no pers to accomplish it. If I fuck the troops or act ambivalent to their needs, its Capt Wannabe standing alone in the face of that mission.

Mission, Men, Self is meant to condition the officers to prioritize accomplishing the mission, looking after the personnel they need to accomplish said mission, and knowing their ego has nothing to do innthe fiest two realms.

Back