• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

reactivating application within 12 months

NewportArmy

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello  :)

I would like to confirm the current process to reactivate an application within 12 months of first application. I applied June 2014, passed CFAT and personality testing, did all medical testing and filled all required medical documents; however, I needed to clear up some personal matters (that are just coming to a close) before my application process could continue. In June 2014, I was told to re-apply online when this was finished.

On the forces.ca website, I haven't seen an actual "re-apply" function. Would this be done via the "Contact Us" page in emailing with regard to an existing application, or "Apply Now" page in logging in and sending in a fresh application?

I want to make sure this is current information and to proceed with my reapplication with minimal delay. Thank you for any information you can send my way.

Coral

Hello NewportArmy

Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Armed Forces.

As you have already stated your application, and it has been less than a year, you will just need to contact your local recruiting detachment, and have them reopen your file.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Back