• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca Status- Who Replaces Mike When The Dark Helo's Swoop On Munster?

Who replaces Mike Bobbit once he's gone

• Total voters
aww.....

Can we maybe get some pics of you in one...clearly for political reasons, I may withdraw my leadership bid and back yours.

dileas

tess

Yup if Finch put a pic of her wearing a Kilt up I will put my full support behind her....

And yes Finch it does matter  ;D

scoutfinch said:
... and NO you two (You both know who I am talking to!)...  it doesn't matter what I have under the kilt!

If you ask my wife what's worn under my kilt she'll say "Nothing's worn.  Everything works fine! ;)"

I'm taking this here place over.  Anyone wants to argue they can meet the ban stick.

HitorMiss said:
You have to be at least old enough to vote Kid so in 3 years, you can re-apply.

Seeing HOM has put this rule in place, the candidate should have to be at least the age of majority.  Sorry Kyle I think that will exclude you then :cheers:.

NL_Engineer out

Trinity said:
Individual must wear or have worn a balmoral.
(highland mafia lives!)
Trinity said:
Well.. Mike WAS (still is) a Cameron Highlander (hence balmoral!!!)  that was my pre-requisite.
Brihard said:
Didn't know he was a Cameron, either. I'll chip in my $.02 in support of the Balmorral criteria.  :P
I got another +1 on that :)

Mike, you were in the Camerons?

NL_engineer said:
Seeing HOM has put this rule in place, the candidate should have to be at least the age of majority.  Sorry Kyle I think that will exclude you then :cheers:.

NL_Engineer out
That counts as arguing. ;)

I'm with you Tess, I can't support the barristers try for leadership till I see her in a kilt.

I am trying to decide which one to wear:  the little catholic school girl number with knee socks or my traditional family tartan kilt.

Hmmmm.... decisions, decisions.

scoutfinch said:
I am trying to decide which one to wear:  the little catholic school girl number with knee socks or my traditional family tartan kilt.

SCHOOL GIRL!!!!!!!!  SCHOOL GIRL!!!!!!!!!

>:D

(Come on, now, people, you were all thinking it: I just said it for you) ;D

scoutfinch said:

Ah....that's decantant....stop teasing them like that!  Now all day we're going to have nothing but knee socks and plaid skirts with large safety pins dancing through their heads rather than seasonal sugar plums and etc.  :(

Great line though...  ;D

scoutfinch said:

:o

I know which one I would pick for you...

dileas

tess

Well since we said kilt either or would by that rule be exceptable.....however

SCHOOL GIRL!!!!!! SCHOOL GIRL!!!!!! SCHOOL GIRL!!!!!!

I only have the best intrest of you at heart Finch, If Belinda Stronarch can get elected on looks you in a Catholic school girl outfit will be a shoe in.

( Hmmm I think I just became her publicity manager)

it should be me. I have less facial, I wore a kilt, and msot improtant of all I am impartial and no one can pull rank on me!

:D

See above.

We usually see leadership hopefuls debate, but how about a battle of the kilts...

All for political purposes of course.
dileas

tess

Back