• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

question..

yot

Inactive
Reaction score
hihi, I am wondering... can I go to some recruiting center and see how they test recruiter(physcial Test)?

First off this isin‘t a training question, and second you should put a little more effort into making your questions clear or no one will answer you.

I‘m asuming that you want to see how the PT test is done? I doubt that you would be allowed to watch someone else go through theirs due to privacy issues. If you are looking for information on how the test is run the information on this page is pretty clear. Any other questions can be answered by a recruiter or possibly by someone on this board.

Since I noticed you are in Vancouver. CFRC Vancouver doesn‘t do the PT test anymore, they pay a private fitness club to do the test for them, so you definately wouldn‘t be allowed to watch.

ok sry about that... but thanks for ur answering =)

You‘re welcome. I just did my PT test last thursday so if you have some specific questions now is a good time to ask.

do u know any priv fitness club that can help me for training for the pt?

great! for the push-up... do we have to put our hands right below our shoulder? because that one is the hardest to do.....

In CFRC Vancouver the fitness test is contracted out private but is still done in house, There is a room conected to the recruiting section.
As for watching the test, not a chance, you might get a glimpse of one though if they leave the door open. Training for the test is very simple, run and go to the gym often and even better do the grouse grind a couple time per week as they do the step test at CFRC Vancouver. Practice your push-ups with your hands directly under your shoulder and you will be fine.
The test really isn‘t that hard if you are even in moderatly good shape.

ok ok..... I will try, because I go to fitness world and try to train myself...

In CFRC Vancouver the fitness test is contracted out private but is still done in house, There is a room conected to the recruiting section.
Born Military - When did you do your fitness test? I did mine on Thursday and was nowhere near the recruiting centre.

Yot - If you don‘t run now do yourself a favour, run no more than three days a week for the first two weeks then take the third week off. Stress fractures are a serious possibility if you go too hard. Starting on the fourth week you can start to up the intensity, but if you find yourself rubbing your shins take it easy for a couple of days.

Same on the upperbody work. Don‘t do back to back days of weight training or your body wont recover. If you want help putting together a plan e-mail me and I can help you out (I used to be an athlete), you are in Vancouver right?

yes, I live in coquitlam....

ok, I just need some help for building my upper body, because I am really really bad at that. This week, I went to fitness world and try to do as much as I can. (the one is like the skiing motion) And.. I try to train my arm to be stronger. But, I don‘t feel I am getting better, I am still bad at push up.

Back