• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barlow11

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, i'm 17 years old. I want to join the army. for most likely infantry i am wondering is it smart to join that early at age 17? has anyone else?
I already have all the requirements, I was thinking of finishing my grade 12 doing "Correspondence" which is basically school at home. would this be possible while i'm there?

Stay in school. The recruiters will tell you the same thing.

Sucks when they sound like your folks, don't it?

I say stay in school also. With regard to how long the process is to get in you would be better off staying in school instead of doing it by correspondence, besides if you were lucky enough to get in right away you will be extremely busy on crse and may not have the time or desire to do your school work . And like Scott said the recruiters will probably tell you to come in after your done, they told me the same thing many seasons ago

What everyone else here said - stay in school.

There is not going to be any better info put here and this question has been asked, and answered, many times on the site.

There are also many threads where questions can be asked...most have been answered. Stick with school and have a good long read here, it'll help. trust us.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back