• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about applying for Air Force Officer programs

Mike7788

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've grown a gaining interest in the air-force now for quite some time.

I'm 22 years of age.
I Hope to be an officer in the Air-Force in the future.

My questions are:

If my marks in high-school suffered, would I still be eligible to become an air-force officer if I plan to upgrade my marks? Does the (stupid) Past interfere with my future goals?

Any  more information I can find on becoming an intelligence officer and where that specific career can lead me and how to get there (Interrogation etc. etc.)?

Does a blood pressure condition that is not chronic but CAN potentially happen as it has happened once in my past hinder my chances of becoming a pilot?

Do I make an appointment over the phone? Or just walk into the recruitment office?

Thanks for any help

Mike

Mike7788 said:
I Hope to be an officer in the Air-Force in the future.
My questions are:
If my marks in high-school suffered, would I still be eligible to become an air-force officer if I plan to upgrade my marks? Does the (stupid) Past interfere with my future goals?
Any  more information I can find on becoming an intelligence officer and where that specific career can lead me and how to get there (Interrogation etc. etc.)?
Does a blood pressure condition that is not chronic but CAN potentially happen as it has happened once in my past hinder my chances of becoming a pilot?
Do I make an appointment over the phone? Or just walk into the recruitment office?

Here you go.......

1.  You can't be an "Officer" in the CF unless you have a University Degree.  So your High School marks won't matter, unless you are applying for ROTP (ie; RMC) in which case you need a minimum 75% average.
2.  Intelligence Officer?  See above, plus you will need experience working with a Canadian Federal agency in the intelligence field (ie; RCMP, CSIS, CBSA, etc)
3.  That's a MEDICAL question and can only be answered, once you have been assessed by the CF Recruiting Medical system.
4.  This is an easy one.....  ----->  http://www.forces.ca/en/page/applynow-100

Good luck!

Back