• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Quality Control stage?

Colta

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all... I'm sorry if this topic has already been discussed, I went searching but only found one short thread about the topic with no resolution.

At any rate, I just called my local CFRC with regards to my application, I submitted my Security Clearance forms and whatnot about two weeks ago for the Avionics System Tech trade (which the recruiter was very excited about, I guess it's in demand right now) and was just looking to get an update. I was told that my application was currently in the "quality control stage" and that I would be hearing from them soon with regards to the cfat/medical/interview...
I'm assuming everyone's application goes through quality control, and that it means yay! Your application is being processed... I'm just curious if anyone else had this mentioned to them and how long after did they get the call for the cfat?

If no one has, then ignore me... I'm just all worked up and excited that things seem to be moving along. Haha, I'm not even entirely sure why I'm asking... I'm just bouncing right now.

I just wrote my aptitude test on Oct.2 sent in my online application almost to the day, 2 months earlier. Got my interview and physical on Nov.12. im trying to get in for the same thing right now AVN. Maybe see each other in basic.

Whoops guess you're going for Avionics my bad. Either way good luck.

Thanks! I've got my fingers crossed for the November bmq, but wouldn't be surprised in the least for a later one. I was told that AVS is still open and they're looking for people though, so who knows?

I'm a bit nervous for the aptitude test, but I've been studying, so I think I'll be okay... Just ready to get the show going. How long did you wait after dropping of the security forms and what not before you were called for the cfat?

Best of luck to you, it'd be awesome to see you in basic! Lol

Colta said:
Thanks! I've got my fingers crossed for the November bmq, but wouldn't be surprised in the least for a later one. I was told that AVS is still open and they're looking for people though, so who knows?

I'm a bit nervous for the aptitude test, but I've been studying, so I think I'll be okay... Just ready to get the show going. How long did you wait after dropping of the security forms and what not before you were called for the cfat?

Best of luck to you, it'd be awesome to see you in basic! Lol

If you haven't proceeded with your interview and medical exam as of yet, you can forget about November BMQ. Apparently selection dates for AVS are Nov. 14/21/28.

Good luck to you!

ERR - Thanks for the intel! Much appreciated. I wasn't banking too much on the November BMQ, so that's no biggie... works out better for my in terms of upping my fitness and preparing anywho, so I'm not all the heart broken.

But cool to know about the selection dates. They're coming up soon... I hope I get my interview and whatnot in time for them.

they need to give you 30 days to get your affairs in order to ship out

Back