• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Processing window for new applicants

liampcryan

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I've sent in my application (DEO Officer) and supporting documentation. I haven't been asked for references yet but I assume I will be before I am processed. I'm wondering how long it takes to do all of the testing and interviews, as I'm currently abroad and will be required to come home for these things. I'd need to return to my job after processing and am just curious as to how much time I may have to take off? Can the tests/interviews all be crammed into a week or is it a month long process? I apologize if this has already been answered somewhere else. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Liam

Hello,

Recruiting centre staff are quite considerate, however they have their own operational limitations. The times that I have been to the RC, I have seen folk come in who were booked for their CFAT, medical and interview - all in the same day.

I suggest that once the RC contacts you, let them know your situation and then take it from there.

Cheers,

AGB.

PS: By processing time, if you mean the time taken from application to job offer - no one here will be able to shed light on that. This January it is exactly three years since I've been waiting. Everyone's situation is different.

CFRC's have people who specifically deal with "OutCans" (Outside Canada), Canadian applicants working/studying abroad.  If your application is one worth considering, you will be contacted, and they will discuss all the pertinent arrangements that need to be made for you.

Back