• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Police Officers doing good things

Did they add a CD as a post-nominal?

Better yet, CD1 or CD2 for the incorrect win!

Did they add a CD as a post-nominal?

Better yet, CD1 or CD2 for the incorrect win!
At least I can say that I definitely have not addd my CAF postnominals to my cop signature block. I literally had a colleague tell me I should just a few weeks ago.

At least I can say that I definitely have not addd my CAF postnominals to my cop signature block. I literally had a colleague tell me I should just a few weeks ago.
I can see you getting beaten up at lunch time if you did… 😉

What’s the etiquette on this? I’m not in the CD club. I assumed it was supposed to be done- not CD1 or 2 though.

I can see you getting beaten up at lunch time if you did… 😉

I work with an S.C., and also with an M.B. with bar, and that’s just in my immediate section. So I’d look like a bit of a wiener if I tried to throw mine around.

What’s the etiquette on this? I’m not in the CD club. I assumed it was supposed to be done- not CD1 or 2 though.

No real etiquette issue; I wouldn’t actually be in the wrong to. I just don’t want it to look like a “look at me”.

Me either. I don't put post nominals or pronouns in my email signature block.

I work with an S.C., and also with an M.B. with bar, and that’s just in my immediate section. So I’d look like a bit of a wiener if I tried to throw mine around.
You earned them and at least one surely wasn't a 'gimme". So, why not?
No real etiquette issue; I wouldn’t actually be in the wrong to. I just don’t want it to look like a “look at me”.
I have a lot of vets on my team and I think it nicely bridges the gap between the blue and green worlds.

Back