• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pierre Berton prefers to roll "Coners"

Bartok5

Inactive
Reaction score
Do yourselves a big favour, and pick up today's National Post.  There is an article that had me spewing coffee out of my nostrils this morning concerning the Canadian history icon's prediliction for tapered marijuana cigarettes.  Classic Canadiana.  Who'd have thought that the preeminent Canadian historian of our times was a doper?  I haven't laughed so hard in long, long time.  My 4 year old daughter couldn't figure out why "Daddy" was giggling like an utter fool over the breakfast table. 

I'm not a dope kind of guy, but the article was utterly hilarious.  Pierre talks about the virtues of rolling too tight, versus loose.  And on and on it goes.  Talk about turning the establishment on its self-righteous head!

My opinion of Pierre Berton (who I formerly considered to be "stuffy" and unapproachable) just went up about 1000%.  What's next?  John Ralston Saul telling us that he and the Governor General enjoy the occasional "spliff" before doing the "wild thing" in Rideau Hall? 

I don't know why, but this totally cracks me up!    8)

Mark C said:
What's next?   John Ralston Saul telling us that he and the Governor General enjoy the occasional "spliff" before doing the "wild thing" in Rideau Hall?    

Spit out your morning coffee? I just lost my appetite ...the thought of intellectual intercourse gives me a head ache.

Back