• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Picking your BMQ

M

MattD

I was just wondering cause i was told that one could pick when they want to go and do their BMQ is that true or do you have to go at the first time frame that is open?

so then if i didnt want to do a summer BMQ as thats when most ppl do theres for example i say to who ever informs me of when they wanted to do the BMQ i dont want to take it in the summer but in the fall?

Which would give me the option of taking the BMQ whenever i wanted to.

you talk to your recruiter.. you simply tell him that you want to take bmq in the fall/winter, and on what date, etc.
just tell him exactly which one you want.. its your choice

Okay thanks a bunch infamous_p so when i apply and give it to the base lieu. i just tell him i would like to go for the fall winter BMQ.

I have handed in the application for it and am in a waiting period for the Physcial Test and i just found out some family stuff where i might not be able to do the BMQ this summer so i needed to know as everyone that i have talked to so far couldnt tell me

dont speak too soon - you are only at the beginning of the recruiting process, you wont be choosing your BMQ for a while. but when you make it through the recruiting process, you tell your RECRUITER which BMQ you would like to go on.

Okay well because i live just done the street from the base i just normally talk to the Lieu who works at the base who i was told to talk to when i first went for the application form so would he be my recruiter or would it be someone else where i go to the CFRC to do the Physical Test?

Back