• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Phobias in the Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pusser said:
What would you do if a blue whale decided to get amourous with the submarine in which you were riding?  ;D
I pray that I'm a Victoria-class and not in a 2-man sub cruising the harbour?  ::)

Pusser said:
There is always a possibility that you could end up in the water in the middle of the ocean with thousands of feet between you and the bottom.  It's a simple truth.  Hopefully it never happens, but we do train for it.  You need to keep this in mind.
Yeah, that's thousands of feet that could house plenty of whales.

I've been doing a lot of asking myself to answer the hypotheticals - kinda wasting my time.
Gonna head out to Kincardine and take a dive in Lake Huron sometime this month. See if I can cowboy up or not..

CDN Aviator said:
No whales in lake Huron is there ?
Stacked said:
Strap two big magnifying glasses to your goggles. It'll make those trout look like whales. Kind of like a simulator.

Oh! So we got jokes now? It's not enough that to me 'Free Willy' was not the heart-warming adventure of a boy and whale Disney set out to make, eh?
::)

medicineman said:
Some big assed muskie and lake trout I think...
Muskie and trout are what's for dinner! ..maybe not the muskie so much....aaand if I could substitute the trout for some walleye we'd be in business.
(really wish I could find a gif of William Shatner grabbing a piranha with his mouth from "Loaded Weapon")

lamprey.jpg

^More concerned with these guys. Nothing throws a monkey wrench in your 'visiting fear' operation like a meter-long eel cleaning the soft tissue on your underside

This thread looks as if it's making a U-turn into Radio Chatter territory.

My suggestion to you is to make a trip to Japan and order up some whale heart. Eat it to gain it's strength powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back